Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No church or religion other than orthodoxy, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
only orthodoxy has been able to get me to stop messing around with my pp n shiet, mang.

Orthodoxy just simply works for me on all levels, mang:feelsaww:

“I can do all things through the Lord,” and so forth, mang… case & point: over a month of nofap with no end in sight :feelsaww:

Last edited:
only orthodoxy has been able to get me to stop messing around with my pp n shiet, mang.

Orthodoxy just simply works for me on all levels, mang:feelsaww:

“I can do all things through the Lord,” and so forth, mang… case & point: over a month of nofap with no end in sight :feelsaww:
Agnostic Here But Orthodoxy Mogs Hard Both The Protestants And The Catholics

Agnostic Here But Orthodoxy Mogs Hard Both The Protestants And The Catholics
068DA1A2 611B 45CA 9762 50F2306BA166

GrAY

Has anyone given you weird stare because you’re the only non-Slav orthodox there yet? Kek

Has anyone given you weird stare because you’re the only non-Slav orthodox there yet? Kek
There plenty of other non slavs due to my parish makeup being a 50/50 split or so of converts and ppl who were born into orthodoxy, mang:feelsokman:

There plenty of other non slavs due to my parish makeup being a 50/50 split or so of converts and ppl who were born into orthodoxy, mang:feelsokman:
You’re lucky. Here ortho churches only cater to EE immigrants, kek

How did you even become interested with Orthodoxy in the first place chico?

How did you even become interested with Orthodoxy in the first place chico?
Was just looking for a based church community to belong to n shiet, Chico…

I initially thought itd be roman Catholicism but ended up finding out about the one true and original church that truly hasn’t theologically caved to (((globohomo))) n shiet, mang :feelsaww: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Was just looking for a based church community to belong to n shiet, Chico…

I initially thought itd be roman Catholicism but ended up finding out about the one true and original church that truly hasn’t theologically caved to (((modernization))) n shiet, mang :feelsaww: :feelsokman:
There are the Sedevecantist Catholics who claim to be the only real Church and claim that the modern church is invalid, have you looked into this?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWo-7uVR8yI

as long as it works, Chico

over