Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who's gonna tell her?

I scrolled through that sub a bit, there is no men there? what am I missing?

like there's no pics and it's mostly women posting for dubious reasons

She's talking about r/foreveralonedating, not r/foreveralonewomen.
yeah but there's no pictures, what does she mean "they're attractive" there is literally no pictures it's just text

yeah but there's no pictures, what does she mean "they're attractive" there is literally no pictures it's just text
She probably checked out their posts, idk. Never visited that subreddit.

Basically she says sth like "These guys deserve to be happy, but not with me".

The pb is that:

1. she's lying, she dgaf
2. if she really thinks that, then every girl thinks the same, then dis y we inkwel

She probably checked out their posts, idk. Never visited that subreddit.

this is the only guy I was able to find pics of.

Also most of the people who post there have questionable posting histories lmfao

Kek, I can't believe soyddit allows that shit to stay up
it's a sub about fantasizing about being groped btw, if that wasn't obvious already

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/111fe24/is_it_just_me_or_do_the_men_on_foreveralonedating/

"oh gee I can't imagine why these normal looking dudes would be having trouble finding a relationship1!1!11!!"

The mental gymnastics these foids do to avoid admitting Chadsexuality is real JFL

I can't get how this fucking whore literally found a way to victimize foids with this. "they're normal looking and should get dates irl, they're probably using foids!"

many ways can explain why she's a whore and whoring around the main point:

-supposedly if they were normal looking and foreveralone subreddits are only for bad looking people male/female as she implies, and that they should easily get dates irl, then why would they opt for ugly whore nudes and use them anyways? they should be able to do that irl too since they get dates with normal looking people as implied, why would they opt to subhuman reddits and waste so much time to do so? sounds like there is a quintessential problem hidden here or being burried by bullshit, but it makes a lot of sense, only to whores and cuckdittors :feelshehe:

-if they are so normal looking, what's stopping you from dating them? why too many people still single and searching for a partner in such subs if that is true? :feelshehe:

-"not saying they are supermodels" this is like the icing on the cake, her subconscious can't remove chad from her own mind for mere moments, even though she is trying to hide it and literally posting on "femcel" subreddit ,she mentioned them first even though she is coping hard about hypergamy and whoring around it like a prancing twitchy quivering slut after getting impaled, she still can't get over not mentioning chad, her true hero... JFL

Last edited:
Literally living in an alternate reality. The femcel delusion

I can't get how this fucking whore literally found a way to victimize foids with this. "they're normal looking and should get dates irl, they're probably using foids!"

many ways can explain why she's a whore and whoring around the main point:

-supposedly if they were normal looking and foreveralone subreddits are only for bad looking people male/female as she implies, and that they should easily get dates irl, then why would they opt for ugly whore nudes and use them anyways? they should be able to do that irl too since they get dates with normal looking people as implied, why would they opt to subhuman reddits and waste so much time to do so? makes a lot of sense, only to whores and cuckdittors :feelshehe:

-if they are so normal looking, what's stopping you from dating them? why too many people still single and searching for a partner in such subs if that is true? :feelshehe:

-"not saying they are supermodels" this is like the icing on the cake, her subconscious can't remove chad from her own mind for mere moments, even though she is trying to hide it and literally posting on "femcel" subreddit ,she mentioned them first even though she is coping hard about hypergamy and whoring around it like a prancing twitchy quivering slut after getting impaled, she still can't get over not mentioning chad, her true here. JFL
Using logic with these whores is useless.

Good observation though with the Chad thing. They just have to mention chad every chance they get lmao

They are literally larping as female versions of us.

Using logic with these whores is useless.

Off-Topic Logic Game

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185501144Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:07 PM CDT
Greetings, Off-Topic. On this particular occasion, I have decided to have an entertaining discussion with all of you by composing a simple game based on logical-reasoning. Firstly, while utilizing mathematics, we have objective statements such as "x = 5" Those particular type of statements are properly known as "predicates", given that they equate to either the Boolean values of true and/or false. within the above premise, it merely defines the quantity that variable 'x' represents. Therefore, it is "true" predicate. Although I used "x = 5", we could use symbolic notation such as this: E(x) = 5 Where uppercase "E" refers to the word "Equal", and the input variable 'x' receives the quantity described on the opposite side of the "=" operand. --------------------------------------- Recognizing the above objective explanation, the goal of the game is rather basic: to derive logical expressions to be interpreted by other users. I have devised a minimal list of logical symbols below: "-->" - The logical "if-then" operator. "If certain cookies are delicious, then some grapes are bluish"(Note that the premise predicate and the conclusion predicate do not necessarily need to be related. They merely need to have an obtainable Boolean value. '~' - The logical "NOT" operator. It merely negates "true"/"false" Boolean predicates into the opposite Boolean value. ~"I decided to traverse the area" becomes "I decided not to traverse the area." "^" - The logical AND operator. "(1+1 = 2) ^ (2 + 2 = 4) --> (5 + 5) == 10", which is true, given that "1 + 1 = 2 ^ 2 + 2 = 4" are both (true ^ true) respectively. Disregarding all of the other logical operators for the current moment, this is a sample expression that I have devised below: Suppose that we have variables 'a' and 'b': a = 100 b = 50 Firstly, let us define a predicate to determine whether the first value is a factor of the second value: R(a,b) = (a % b) This will retrieve the remainder of the division operation "a/b", using the difference between 'a' and 'b' as a referent. Likewise, R(b,a) would also retrieve the remainder of the division operation "b/a", using the difference between 'b' and 'a' as a referent. If I had an expression such as this: (R(a,b) = 0) ^ (R(b,a) = 0) It would be an expected case of a true/false pair. This is due to the mere fact that the (100 % 50) does not have a remainder, whereas (50/100) does indeed have a remainder of fifty itself. Hopefully the above descriptions provides a rather wholesome and otherwise precise discussion involving mathematical logic.

Off-Topic Logic Game

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185501144Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:07 PM CDT
Greetings, Off-Topic. On this particular occasion, I have decided to have an entertaining discussion with all of you by composing a simple game based on logical-reasoning. Firstly, while utilizing mathematics, we have objective statements such as "x = 5" Those particular type of statements are properly known as "predicates", given that they equate to either the Boolean values of true and/or false. within the above premise, it merely defines the quantity that variable 'x' represents. Therefore, it is "true" predicate. Although I used "x = 5", we could use symbolic notation such as this: E(x) = 5 Where uppercase "E" refers to the word "Equal", and the input variable 'x' receives the quantity described on the opposite side of the "=" operand. --------------------------------------- Recognizing the above objective explanation, the goal of the game is rather basic: to derive logical expressions to be interpreted by other users. I have devised a minimal list of logical symbols below: "-->" - The logical "if-then" operator. "If certain cookies are delicious, then some grapes are bluish"(Note that the premise predicate and the conclusion predicate do not necessarily need to be related. They merely need to have an obtainable Boolean value. '~' - The logical "NOT" operator. It merely negates "true"/"false" Boolean predicates into the opposite Boolean value. ~"I decided to traverse the area" becomes "I decided not to traverse the area." "^" - The logical AND operator. "(1+1 = 2) ^ (2 + 2 = 4) --> (5 + 5) == 10", which is true, given that "1 + 1 = 2 ^ 2 + 2 = 4" are both (true ^ true) respectively. Disregarding all of the other logical operators for the current moment, this is a sample expression that I have devised below: Suppose that we have variables 'a' and 'b': a = 100 b = 50 Firstly, let us define a predicate to determine whether the first value is a factor of the second value: R(a,b) = (a % b) This will retrieve the remainder of the division operation "a/b", using the difference between 'a' and 'b' as a referent. Likewise, R(b,a) would also retrieve the remainder of the division operation "b/a", using the difference between 'b' and 'a' as a referent. If I had an expression such as this: (R(a,b) = 0) ^ (R(b,a) = 0) It would be an expected case of a true/false pair. This is due to the mere fact that the (100 % 50) does not have a remainder, whereas (50/100) does indeed have a remainder of fifty itself. Hopefully the above descriptions provides a rather wholesome and otherwise precise discussion involving mathematical logic.
Wtf are you even posting?

what do you think my chances on foreveralonedating are

Delusional/paranoid af. She can't accept the fact that most foids won't give their looksmatch the time of day :lul:

Send them a video of your bulging biceps bro wamman love masculine guyz
I have stretch marks everywhere, that I've put on muscle. I look like a tren teen despite being clean my entire life. my entire left arm has red/purple slashes all over. my entire biceps is covered in stretchmarks and my forearm covered in cuts. from excessive ass and balls scratching I've also found out the majority of my crotch area is also covered in stretch marks. but the biggest issue I'm an autist and take pictures like it. ever pic I take I have the aspie stare (real thing look it up) and is greasy and just awful quality in general.

Sorry for textdump, blame it on my autism lmfao

I have stretch marks everywhere, that I've put on muscle. I look like a tren teen despite being clean my entire life. my entire left arm has red/purple slashes all over. my entire biceps is covered in stretchmarks and my forearm covered in cuts. from excessive ass and balls scratching I've also found out the majority of my crotch area is also covered in stretch marks. but the biggest issue I'm an autist and take pictures like it. ever pic I take I have the aspie stare (real thing look it up) and is greasy and just awful quality in general.

Sorry for textdump, blame it on my autism lmfao
Brutal

If she'd try tinder with sub chad male pics she'd still blame men

"OMG these silly inkwells are not bad looking!!! They're average, they could totally get a gf!!! Just not with me though" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: