Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore rides cock carousel and pops out kids by different men so that her children can have a massive orgy

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Now western whores are riding cock carousel to pop out kids by different men, and when those kids grow up, they fuck each other.

My mum enjoys being with men and there was an endless succession of them throughout my childhood.

Then mum’s boyfriend moved in and my sister was born soon after, so we don’t have the same dad.

I’VE had sex with my sister. I knew it was wrong but it felt really good and now we are having a full-on relationship.

Isn't it wonderful that the concept of "family" is evolving? Look how we have advanced so much that we left behind the age old concept of "nuclear family" and venturing into other possibilities?

7a2.jpg

ohh swarthy they are just discovering themselves

Fuck this shit. The only way to maintain some sense of sanity and spiritual healtiness in this degenerate machinery we call the modern world is to seclude yourself from it and join a cult.

Cope if you aren't joining a cult. Join a cult

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh tbh ngl.

If I had a sister she wouldn't wanna fuck me. Not because it's morally wrong of course, but because I'm sub 6 and autistic.

We need to open Auschwitz

Amazing future of the west:yes::y'all: at least they aint muslim!

See, incest will be the new norm.
That and the "zoo girls".

Fuck this shit. The only way to maintain some sense of sanity and spiritual healtiness in this degenerate machinery we call the modern world is to seclude yourself from it and join a cult.

Any recommendations?

Any recommendations?
I'm joining the Nordic Resistance Movement which is often portrayed as a cult with its own rituals and ceremonies. Ideally, you want the group you're joining to incorporate your ideals, if only in some loose sense. The purpose of joining a cult is to 1. Expand your social network 2. Join a community in which you feel like you belong 3. To feel like you belong to a higher purpose

As long as the organization you're joining incorporates these facets and consist of generally likeminded people, I'd say go for it. I can't give any concrete recommendations as it's wholly dependent on where you live

I'm joining the Nordic Resistance Movement which is often portrayed as a cult with its own rituals and ceremonies. Ideally, you want the group you're joining to incorporate your ideals, if only in some loose sense. The purpose of joining a cult is to 1. Expand your social network 2. Join a community in which you feel like you belong 3. To feel like you belong to a higher purpose

As long as the organization you're joining incorporates these facets and consist of generally likeminded people, I'd say go for it. I can't give any concrete recommendations as it's wholly dependent on where you live
That's good. I'm in a cult/organization too

No cult has my ideals, at least not any local ones. Guess I’ll just LDAR.

tbh... Islam is infinitely superior to this degeneracy, and even to christianity

ohh swarthy they are just discovering themselves
You missed "teehee!!"

tbh ngl
Volcel if you wouldn't tbh tbh ngl.

If I had a sister she wouldn't wanna fuck me. Not because it's morally wrong of course, but because I'm sub 6 and autistic.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
We need to open Auschwitz
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:feelskek::feelsbaton::feelskek::feelsbaton:
See, incest will be the new norm.
That and the "zoo girls".

I say this all the fucking time. They are trying to push this incest shit, just like they did with homosexuality.

sounds cool, ngl.
tbh... Islam is infinitely superior to this degeneracy, and even to christianity
Although I am anti-Islam, but I like how Islam is very strict and very clear regarding it's stance against degeneracy.

Last edited:
This is simply unacceptable.

You missed "teehee!!"

tbh ngl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

:feelskek::feelsbaton::feelskek::feelsbaton:

I say this all the fucking time. They are trying to push this incest shit, just like they did with homosexuality.

sounds cool, ngl.

Although I am anti-Islam, but I like how Islam is very strict and very clear regarding it's stance against degeneracy.
what is your religion bro

I read the title and I thought it was fake. Slapped myself across the face and realized that this is 2019 and its normal.

I read the title and I thought it was fake. Slapped myself across the face and realized that this is 2019 and its normal.
you bigot. stop being inkel and accept the future :soy:

what is your religion bro

Was brought up as an orthodox Muslim. I had gone through formal Islamic education in Madrasah, also used to work as volunteer missionary with people from Deobandi school.

Now a hard core atheist.

Was brought up as an orthodox Muslim. I had gone through formal Islamic education in Madrasah, also used to work as volunteer missionary with people from Deobandi school.

Now a hard core atheist.
Are you from india bro? or which country exactly

this made me horny for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back