Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whore has gangbang with 9 men in front of her husband and rooshv proposes a roast-beef emoji

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This whore had gangbang with 9 men in front of her husband because love is more about cooperation, compassion and acceptance.

Also rooshv proposes a roast-beef emoji at the end.

I can't stand rooshv and therefore wont watch the video. Are there any pics of the husband in question?

"because love is more than how many dicks have been in a female" no bitch it aint it you fucking whore you deserve being stoned and your cuck "husband" should be hanged from his balls

I used to think medieval-style torture was a bit extreme, but now I see it has its use :woke:

what is roosh ethnicty?

I think that woman Twitter is intended to cause outrage, probably fake.
"because love is more than how many dicks have been in a female" no bitch it aint it you fucking whore you deserve being stoned and your cuck "husband" should be hanged from his balls
No, no, no. She doesn't deserve to be stoned. What you are suggesting is not a good idea.

They both deserve to be flayed while alive, then have their raw, breathing, living skinless bodies dropped in a huge tub of salt and lemon juice.

Husband should be castrated before the procedure.

While he watches, what a cuck and what a slut.

I can't stand rooshv and therefore wont watch the video. Are there any pics of the husband in question?
Me too, I don't like rooshv either (or any other PUA for that matter), but this video is hilarious.
ngl tbh
what is roosh ethnicty?
Iranian.

Last edited:
Same. rooshv is definitely on the spectrum. I just can´t stand his monotone voice and RBF.

What a combination.

The worst thing those people are raising children and guess how their children will be like ? degenarates ofc

I never thought this would happen but I'm now legit turned off and can't even get think of anything sexual when I think about modern western women

all i can think of is herpes and fat women who smell bad, covered in cum

I never thought this would happen but I'm now legit turned off and can't even get think of anything sexual when I think about modern western women

all i can think of is herpes and fat women who smell bad, covered in cum
the avatar of that lookism guy comes to mind...

what was his avatar bro
it's this extremely ugly british bitch smiling with cum on her face, looking like she won a prize or some shit. a reminder of the female SMV.

i don't want to live in this reality anymore

This so fucked up on so many levels man...

Sounds like another day in the life of a reddit user. HOW DOES JAMALS CUM TASTE YOU CUCKED FAGGOT CUCKTEARS

Sounds like another day in the life of a reddit user. HOW DOES JAMALS CUM TASTE YOU CUCKED FAGGOT CUCKTEARS
those cucks need you to kill them

Absolutely suifuel, reminder that men like this exist. Willing to cut off thier dicks for m'lady if they could.

Do you think it's impossible some husbands would get off to watching their wives have sex? My personal opinion is that watching others have sex and being watched by them is how prehistoric humans learned about it and how to do it.

It's absolutely an atrocity and abomination.

roast-beef emoji
That's a good idea, redpill scammer can be usefull sometimes.
Incels.is already has emojis for cuck and chad, we could use one for foid. Roast beef fits imo.