Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whore gets sent as a cia spy to kill murderous dictator, ends up fucking him. Proof that all women are whores.

and why the fuck would you sent a female to do a job like that? cia is beyond cucked
Bitch would kill him in a heartbeat if he was a balding manlet. God knows the whore had many chances to kill this murderous tallfaggot.

WOLXNXYvNIazEXZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

trud.jpg

View attachment 178754
View attachment 178755
cuban-president-fidel-castro-hold-michel-trudeau-with-marga.jpg

View attachment 178762
This deserves its own thread. Justin looks far more like Castro than Pierre

More castropill

4188NMnKICL SX329 BO1204203200

Brutal chad dictator pill , I can't believe it.

the real news here isn't just the similar photos, it's how Snopes has deliberately lied about the House of Commons records saying Pierre was in April when in fact he was gone the entire 10 days that HOC was adjourned and actually overstayed (he was supposed to come back on the Wednesday to prep for the Monday, but stayed until Sunday!) because they were enjoying themselves so much bouncing from island to island and with Pierre going off to lunch with local poltiicians while Marge stayed by herself doing god-knows-what

Not just that Snopes LIED about this, but that no media outlets have actually acknowledged this EASILY PROVEN lie. It just goes to show the complete leftist stranglehold on MSM, and even the conservative outlets are afraid to report it. Cuckservatives are just red tories.

This shit happens so often that it's not even funny anymore.
Why these retards keep on hiring foids is beyond me

The treasonous bitch should've been hanged :woke:
Young fidel castro 10

Chad will always win

Fuck Castro. He’s the reason why I’m an incel today. I would’ve probably lost my virginity a long time ago if Cuba was a better place and you didn’t have to suffer from hunger.

Fuck Castro. He’s the reason why I’m an incel today. I would’ve probably lost my virginity a long time ago if Cuba was a better place and you didn’t have to suffer from hunger.
Time to scarfacemaxx.

Time to scarfacemaxx.

Lol, I don’t need to become a drug dealer to ascend. Whites are treated like royalty in Cuba. All the women love white dudes, they have something called “mejorar la raza”literally, make the race(black people) better by mixing with whites. That’s because straight hair and blue or green eyes are a rarity down there. My grandpa and one of my uncles were/are slayers. I’m the only ethnic-looking guy in my family asides from my dad. Some Mexicans even told me in High school that I was adopted( my mom is super white).

Castro was a pretty cautious person, crazy in a sense, my cuban roomate actually got to meet him in person when he lived there.

Can any Castro experts get me his intinerary for April of 1971? All I found out is he gave 2 speeches but no idea where he was in between.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

fidel castro mogs me

Bluepillers: 109

What's the problem faggots? You guys don't like it when some loser shittalk one of your idols? Here's some quotes of one of Fidel's friend, Che Guevara, to cheer you guys:

quote-the-negro-is-indolent-and-a-dreamer-spending-his-meager-wage-on-frivolity-or-drink-the-che-guevara-71-66-38.jpg

Such a guy with a nice personality! No wonder people wear shirts of him!
Based quote

Bluepillers: 109

What's the problem faggots? You guys don't like it when some loser shittalk one of your idols? Here's some quotes of one of Fidel's friend, Che Guevara, to cheer you guys:

quote-the-negro-is-indolent-and-a-dreamer-spending-his-meager-wage-on-frivolity-or-drink-the-che-guevara-71-66-38.jpg

Such a guy with a nice personality! No wonder people wear shirts of him!
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back