Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whore gets sent as a cia spy to kill murderous dictator, ends up fucking him. Proof that all women are whores.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

"Ilona Marita Lorenz (18 August 1939 – 31 August 2019) was a German-born American woman who had an affair with Fidel Castro in 1959 and in January 1960 was involved in an assassination attempt by the CIA on Castro's life."

"She says after meeting him, she returned home to New York but got a call that he wanted her by his side. So, she returned to Havana and stayed with him for eight and a half months living in the Havana Hilton Hotel, renamed the Havana Libre after Castro took power and turned it into his headquarters. She says it was there in Room 2408 that their love affair began."

“I didn’t even know he was in power. He could have been a mechanic somewhere,” she said. “I fell for him hook, line and sinker.”

She should be shot for being a traitor. Oh, and don't forget Fidel's height:

Brutal heightpill

Brutal heightpill :feelsrope:.

Chad always wins, even the most powerful nation on planet earth can't stop him.

She got Castro'd.

That’s an unbelievable amount of sluttiness

Serves the americacucks right for making a woman a spy.

She was about to kill them but then changed her mind after seeing his 9 inch cock.

Fucking whore, can't believe she wasn't executed. She should've been stoned for her disgusting behavior

Women's primal instinct is to be chad's cumdumpster
full

Fidel Chadstro must have had a good personality

Fidel Chadstro must have had a good personality
He killed thousands of people to maintain power and fucked countless women. Half of Cuba's population must be of his bastards. Such a nice personality.

Last edited:
Fidel castro was a real chad

Dictatormaxxed, heightmaxxed, facemaxxed.
Castro was truely a Chad

Bluepillers: 109

What's the problem faggots? You guys don't like it when some loser shittalk one of your idols? Here's some quotes of one of Fidel's friend, Che Guevara, to cheer you guys:

quote-the-negro-is-indolent-and-a-dreamer-spending-his-meager-wage-on-frivolity-or-drink-the-che-guevara-71-66-38.jpg

Such a guy with a nice personality! No wonder people wear shirts of him!

WOLXNXYvNIazEXZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

Alex Kasprak of Snopes.com said:
It is extremely unlikely that Justin’s birth fell outside of that gestational range, meaning that Castro and Margaret Trudeau would have to have conceived their secret love-child between March 16th and April 22nd, 1971.
The first couple made a big impression at a local sugaring event, for example, on March 27, and the press (in a testament to the level of scrutiny the prime minister’s new wife received) noted that Margaret did not travel with Pierre on an April trip to the Niagara region:
trud.jpg

For the remainder of April, Pierre was busy with governing, as attested to by logs of the Canadian House of Commons, making unlikely that his work would take the couple anywhere near Havana.
Fidel Castro, for his part, was in Cuba during this conception window. In terms of public appearances, Castro gave a address to attendees of the “first education and culture congress” on 1 April 1971. On 19 April, he gave a defiantly anti-American speech that commemorated the 10th anniversary of the defeat of the United States‐sponsored Bay of Pigs invasion.

There is no reason to think, or evidence to support the notion, that Margaret Trudeau met Castro before 1971

13 April 1971

Respected

cuban-president-fidel-castro-hold-michel-trudeau-with-marga.jpg

Trudeau Meets Williams Ottawa Journal 16 April 1971. p. 9. said:
PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad (Reuter) - Prime Minister Trudeau lunched privately-Thursday with Trinidad and Tobago's prime minister, Dr. Eric Williams. Trudeau flew in from Tobago, the sister island of Trinidad, where he was holidaying with his wife since Tuesday. Shortly after his luncheon engagement, Trudeau took a return plane to Tobago to rejoin his wife, Margaret. The Canadian high-commission said it was in not in a position to say when the prime minister and his wife would leave Tobago. "We know he has to be back in Ottawa on April 18," a commission spokesman said. The Trudeaus visited Barbados, and spent a day swimming off Bequia, a tiny island in the Grenadines, and nearby islets while they visited St. Vincent Monday.

April 1971

Last edited:
Castro was the true meaning of DIC-tator
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now imagine all of those foid officers in the military. We are doomed.

Bluepillers: 109

What's the problem faggots? You guys don't like it when some loser shittalk one of your idols? Here's some quotes of one of Fidel's friend, Che Guevara, to cheer you guys:

quote-the-negro-is-indolent-and-a-dreamer-spending-his-meager-wage-on-frivolity-or-drink-the-che-guevara-71-66-38.jpg

Interesting he fought in war in the Congo after this.

For what?
full
For your eye opening quote "woman's primal instinct is to be Chad's cumdumpster " .
Her highest purpose is to get the hottest Chad she can get , breed with him and secure it for herself to take care of here .

For your eye opening quote "woman's primal instinct is to be Chad's cumdumpster " .
Her highest purpose is to get the hottest Chad she can get , breed with him and secure it for herself to take care of here .
She also wants orbiters to give her resources for free.
Women are the most selfish creatures that ever existed, exist and will exist
full

Looks are everything.

She is either lying and made it all up or is a disgusting whore.

What a Chad height. :chad:
With that height he must be mogging 99 percent of Cuban population back then.
Castro is pretty lucky. His Chad height + he's pretty White looking in the sea of disgusting, inbreed mongrels. Probably a descendant of Spanish nobility from colonial times. Similar to Ana de Armas. He would slay even if he wasn't a dictator. Local mutts would love to whitewash their offspring .

Castro is pretty lucky. His Chad height + he's pretty White looking in the sea of disgusting, inbreed mongrels. Probably a descendant of Spanish nobility from colonial times. Similar to Ana de Armas. He would slay even if he wasn't a dictator. Local mutts would love to whitewash their offspring .

Does the average Cuban foid not look like Ana de Armas?

Fidel castro was a real Chad ngl, he legit guerillamaxxed on top of being tall and good bone structure.

@speedtypingincel

She also wants orbiters to give her resources for free.
Women are the most selfish creatures that ever existed, exist and will exist
Woman loves herself and her child but can't love us . Foids only use men for sex, validation , money and companionship ...
Even Chad are only being used .
Imagine if a Chad gets his face burned , he.will.be. Dumped .

HOLY SHIT. Giga IQ post. How could Castro's son be such a cuck though?
Is he though? When he married Sophie Gregoire in 2005, he was 34 and she was 30. They go on to have 3 kids (and unlike Pierre, we have no reason to question their paternity) and Sophie became a YOGA instructor in 2012. She's apparently bulimic so she's probably always been thin.

Odds are that Sophie is into cuckquean and probably lets Jussie fuck lots of younger women on the side while she drinks his cum spilling out of their holes.

Jussie is cucking the rest of Canada, but he's made a pretty decent life for himself out of fucking Canucks over. Keep in mind that if he hadn't gone into politics capitalizing on his adoptive stepfather Pierre's surname (since Pierre is not his biological father), he would've just been a substitute teacher who dropped out of Engineering/Geology programs.

You don't post great stuff like this inside a thread, you create a seperate thread for it, because it will just get lost in here with all the deluge
Is it really for me to just copy and paste something I've already posted to a new thread?

I pretty much missed the boat for causing any effect with this to influence the 2019 election. Nobody gave a shit. Back on 8pol everyone knew this but MSM wouldn't pick it up, so it didn't matter.

With this pathetic minority government they might call for another election in 2020 though so if that becomes a thing I'll definitely get on board the Castrau train and make it a spinoff thread.

MSM actually did pick up the "Scheer is American" meme (albeit months after I tried to circulate it on Reddit so I doubt I had any direct involvement) though sadly not the "Scheer is Jewish" meme. Either way he is gone, so I'll need to evaluate who the next CPC candidate... Bernier is pretty much my man though.

WOLXNXYvNIazEXZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

trud.jpg

View attachment 178754
View attachment 178755
cuban-president-fidel-castro-hold-michel-trudeau-with-marga.jpg

View attachment 178762

High IQ detectivecel.

Also:

You don't post great stuff like this inside a thread, you create a seperate thread for it, because it will just get lost in here with all the deluge

If I do repost it, I think I'll redo the calendar to be a little more detailed, might need to use a smaller font and more color.

Part of what I would like to do is find a scan of the 2nd article. I know I used to have it but the wiki I put it on was deleted and I'm not sure if I still have it somewhere on my comp...

Otherwise I'd need to sign up for newspapers.com to get access. Apparently it is briefly free but you need to supply credit card and I'm nervous about that, especially if I forget to cancel and they charge me.

I don't suppose anyone already has an account on there and could get it for me?

and why the fuck would you sent a female to do a job like that? cia is beyond cucked

Foids are used because men often let down their guard around them, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back