Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore gets over 5000 dollars from a retarded simp

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★

Holy fuck, I will have to vomit from this shit

What the fuck

I wonder where he lives...

Also, 5k is not a small amount, are these guys throwing up Patreon and only fans donations, sometimes they are thousands of dollars, nearly always are $50+, are these guys hedge fund managers or something?

I’m convinced being an attractive woman is easier than being dead

What the hell is this cuck getting in return exactly? A pat on the back from a hoe that will forget about him after this?

Entire squad

Last edited:
Also, 5k is not a small amount, are these guys throwing up Patreon and only fans donations, sometimes they are thousands of dollars, nearly always are $50+, are these guys hedge fund managers or something?

They're single (possibly forever) stemcucks. They have money they will never need.

There's a dude on that comment section defending him and he posts on incelswithouthate JFL

Also, from the OP of that post

These men shouldn't be able to earn this much money

Also, from the OP of that post
View attachment 290313
But of fucking course he would be some dumb findom cuckhold. And these cucks still don't understand why they get made fun of.

I wonder where he lives...

I knew a guy through a friend who was a rich as fuck boomer. I remember meeting him irl once and he just bragged about how he earned about $150 or so per hour. He even tried to flaunt his cash by paying for everyones meals.
Long story short he was following this small twitch thot for months and sending her thousands of dollars, over 10k USD per drop. He ended up getting her facebook(note she lived in a different country to him), drama happened, he blocked her, few weeks passed, he apologized and sent her a few thousand.
He ended up going into debt with how much he was donating to this thot and picked up a bad drinking habit which lead to issues at work. All that I've heard since was he almost dumped 6.5k USD on some twitch thot but backed out
But the dude was had also been divorced so that's where he probably got the bad habit.
Tutorial mode doesn't even explain it, a foid doesn't even have to even play the game to win.

But of fucking course he would be some dumb findom cuckhold. And these cucks still don't understand why they get made fun of.
I want to believe it's satire but this shit is right in front of my eyes

It should be legal to rob men like this since theyre basically already being robbed by ewhores on patreon