Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide for a hundred dollars

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
I have 100 dollars. I need to use it to unalive myself. Any ideas on how I can do this as painlessly as possible?

I have 100 dollars. I need to use it to unalive myself. Any ideas on how I can do this as painlessly as possible?
Helium tank, or any deoxygen tank, and a shitty medical mask

Why suicide when you can take lsd for many years

Fbi agent glowing in the dark

Ok GrAYFAG FUCKING RETARD

I've attempted suicide over 20 times before. I always failed.

Send me the money first and I'll email you a way in exactly 2 weeks from now.

Go on no fap for one week and then play sakura dungeon with a fleshlight along with some lube if you wish. I guarantee it's going to be a great feeling similar to actual sex. It's worth giving this a shot before deciding to end the only life you will ever live. At least try having the most hedonistic goon session before deciding to terminate your existence.

Last edited:
The MK -ultra mind control drug. Peace forever is better. End my torment
But why? Suicide is so naive. You're born into satans machine. Suicide does not help, it ends and the evil culture of the world wins. Just lie in a field of grass and pet lambs. You'll become happy

Go on no fap for one week and then play sakura dungeon with a fleshlight along with some lube if you wish. I guarantee it's going to be a great feeling similar to actual sex. It's worth giving this a shot before deciding to end the one life you were given. At least have the most hedonistic goon session before deciding to terminate your life.
These strange replies. This seems different than the last time i was here. Feels like this website has become a government honeypot. Cant you just leave us truecels in peace? You vilify us everywhere. We have nowhere to go. Cant we just have a safe space?

But why? Suicide is so naive. You're born into satans machine. Suicide does not help, it ends and the evil culture of the world wins. Just lie in a field of grass and pet lambs. You'll become happy
based nature seeker.

Why suicide when you can take lsd for many years
It costs money and requires wageslaving .
No neetbux in third world shithole, if you don't work you starve to death.

And what is there to look forward to? More hate and anguish? More isolation? More poverty? More humiliation? More complaining? And in the end you die anyway

It costs money and requires wageslaving .
No neetbux in third world shithole, if you don't work you starve to death.
Maybe im too rich to talk on this matter. But money security truly is amazing. I woud tryto move and study abroad. Get a good wage

And what is there to look forward to? More hate and anguish? More isolation? More poverty? More humiliation? More complaining? And in the end you die anyway
I would take the most horse shit life over nothing.

Im living a happy life right now.
I Used to be suicide too, but i'd take long detoxes against modern shit to become normal again. I do little things, such as having a calm high paying job with option for less hours. I do drugs rarely, i game rarely. I grow mushrooms. I live slowly

I would take the most horse shit life over nothing.

Im living a happy life right now.
I Used to be suicide too, but i'd take long detoxes against modern shit to become normal again. I do little things, such as having a calm high paying job with option for less hours. I do drugs rarely, i game rarely. I grow mushrooms. I live slowly
Elliot rodger is turning in his grave

These strange replies. This seems different than the last time i was here. Feels like this website has become a government honeypot. Cant you just leave us truecels in peace? You vilify us everywhere. We have nowhere to go. Cant we just have a safe space?
Really sorry if it seemed that way. I'm a truecel myself and it really pains me seeing brocels making posts deciding to end it all. I completely get this horrid feeling of depression. I just hope that these small hobbies and activities can at least prolong a fellow brocels life at least a little bit.

What did I say that seemed vilifying?

Last edited:
shut up you fucking dumb moron kill your family instead. who are you trying to troll