Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whore foid gets what she deserves

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
:feelskek: :lul: .
I have 0 sympathy for whoever that whore was who was probably dressed like a slut. Deserved you fucking whore

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 682
If that's real, then really I don't give a shit. Maybe if women acknowledged sub-5 men instead of worshipping the top 10% of men then they wouldn't be doing that.

fucking based but all he can probably do as stand by as recording in this instance would probably provide evidence in her favor, either way can’t believe this moron is still obsessing over this a year later, fuck them both to hell honestly, he deserves it as much as she did

:feelskek: :lul: .
I have 0 sympathy for whoever that whore was who was probably dressed like a slut. Deserved you fucking whore
Giga based should have joined in or thanked those based incels (in mein kraft)

Whale Foids need be sent to abattoir

If I saw that I would laugh

Voltaire, The Great Chain of Being, and Enlightenment Racism​

Supposing that we had not lost some species, it is evident that they may be destroyed. Lions and rhinoceroses are becoming very scarce, and if the rest of the nations had imitated the English, there would not now have been a wolf left. It is probable that there have been races of men who are no longer to be found. Why should they not have existed as well as the whites, the blacks, the Kaffirs, to whom nature has given an apron of their own skin, hanging from the belly to the middle of the thigh; the Samoyeds, whose women have nipples of a beautiful jet.--Voltaire 'Chain of Created Beings' in Philosophical Dictionary. trans. William F. Fleming.
Even among professional historians of philosophy, Voltaire is rarely read these days. Of his works Candide is familiar, but little else. Among scholars there is a veritable and long-overdue revival of interest in his lover, Du Châtelet, but if French Enlightenment thought receives interest the focus is (not entirely correctly) on Diderot, Buffon, Montesquieu, and, of course, Rousseau. Yet, thanks to the awful Charlie Hebdo massacre, Voltaire's Treatise on Tolerance suddenly became a best-seller. And because there is an ongoing campaign to promote Enlightenment values/project (against creeping Islamification of Europe, the dangers of postmodernism, anti-clericalism, etc.) his name still evokes recognition.
The quoted paragraph gives a nice sense of his strengths and weaknesses. Anticipating Darwin (and presumably relying on Hooke or Buffon), Voltaire clearly discerns that human caused animal extinction is a genuine possibility. This gives his thought an ongoing relevance.* In context he is attacking the (Platonizing) doctrine of the great chain of being. This doctrine is committed to (now quoting the Brittanica) "three general features of the universe: plenitude, continuity, and gradation. The principle of plenitude states that the universe is “full,” exhibiting the maximal diversity of kinds of existences; everything possible (i.e., not self-contradictory) is actual. The principle of continuity asserts that the universe is composed of an infinite series of forms, each of which shares with its neighbour at least one attribute. According to the principle of linear gradation, this series ranges in hierarchical order from the barest type of existence to the ens perfectissimum, or God."
Voltaire's argument against the chain of being is informed by reliance on empirical facts (and probable reasoning about them). For example, gradation is undermined by appeal to the size and orbits of planets.) Voltaire's argument is not resolutely empirical because it also relies on possible extrapolation from the facts. (In so doing it draws on a tendency inspired by Newton to turn metaphysical debates into empirical questions. (For that reason I call the general strategy, "Newton's Challenge to Philosophy.") In the article, Voltaire implicitly relies on Newton's arguments against a plenum. He then explicitly appeals to Newton:
And then, how, in so many empty spaces, do you extend a chain connecting the whole? There can certainly be no other than that which Newton discovered — that which makes all the globes of the planetary world gravitate one towards another in the immense void.
Of course, Voltaire does not explain why there cannot be other universal laws that are such connecting chains. This gives a sense of how frustrating Voltaire can be. (It is especially odd because, as I noted last week, in his article on final causes such universal laws do important work for Voltaire.)
Voltaire's daring is evident in his willingness to entertain the possibility of human extinction. (The main underlying target is clearly the Biblical narrative with its claim of sole descent from Adam.) But he does so by assuming racial diversity. Given that he is entertaining the (possible) extinction of human races this makes sense.
While the essay breathes the atmosphere of progress of Moderns over Ancients, I don't think that in this essay the point is to assert the superiority of whites** -- after all, the whole essay is an attack on the foolishness of Plato -- , and he is silent on the relative status of whites and blacks. That silence is somewhat surprising because he is a terrible racist toward blacks elsewhere, especially in his Traité de métaphysique!** But even in this essay Voltaire does introduce what we may call fetishistic and exotic images of the so-called Kaffirs and Samoyeds (I think the latter are meant to refer to Siberian tribes).+ If one takes rhetoric and aesthetics seriously, one wonders if those that wish to promote Voltaire and his Enlightenment are seduced by such imagery.

The law of attraction is the New Thought spiritual belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life.[1][2] The belief is based on the idea that people and their thoughts are made from "pure energy" and that like energy can attract like energy, thereby allowing people to improve their health, wealth, or personal relationships. There is no empirical scientific evidence supporting the law of attraction, and it is widely considered to be pseudoscience or religion couched in scientific language.

Advocates generally combine cognitive reframing techniques with affirmations and creative visualization to replace limiting or self-destructive ("negative") thoughts with more empowered, adaptive ("positive") thoughts. A key component of the philosophy is the idea that in order to effectively change one's negative thinking patterns, one must also "feel" (through creative visualization) that the desired changes have already occurred. This combination of positive thought and positive emotion is believed to allow one to attract positive experiences and opportunities by achieving resonance with the proposed energetic law.

While some supporters of the law of attraction refer to scientific theories and use them as arguments in favor of it,[3][4] it has no demonstrable scientific basis.[5] A number of researchers have criticized the misuse of scientific concepts by its proponents.[6][7][8][9]

History​

The New Thought movement grew out of the teachings of Phineas Quimby in the early 19th century. Early in his life, Quimby was diagnosed with tuberculosis. Early 19th century medicine had no reliable cure for tuberculosis. Quimby took to horse riding and noted that intense excitement temporarily relieved him from his affliction. This method for relieving his pain and seemingly subsequent recovery prompted Phineas to pursue a study of "Mind over Body".[10] Although he never used the words "Law of Attraction", he explained this in a statement that captured the concept in the field of health:

the trouble is in the mind, for the body is only the house for the mind to dwell in, and we put a value on it according to its worth. Therefore if your mind has been deceived by some invisible enemy into a belief, you have put it into the form of a disease, with or without your knowledge. By my theory or truth, I come in contact with your enemy and restore you to your health and happiness. This I do partly mentally and partly by talking till I correct the wrong impressions and establish the Truth, and the Truth is the cure.[11]
In 1855, the term "Law of Attraction" appeared in The Great Harmonia, written by the American spiritualist Andrew Jackson Davis, in a context alluding to the human soul and spheres of the afterlife.[12]

The first articulator of the law of attraction as general principle was Prentice Mulford. Mulford, a pivotal figure in the development of New Thought thinking, discusses the law at length in his essay "The Law of Success",[13] published 1886–1887. In this, Mulford was followed by other New Thought authors, such as Henry Wood (starting with his God's Image in Man,[14] 1892), and Ralph Waldo Trine (starting with his first book, What All the World's A-Seeking,[15] 1896). For these authors, the law of attraction is concerned not only about health but every aspect of life.[16][17]

Shall we?

Snitches get stitches