Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hope my sistER gets raped today!

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
My stupid whore sister is going to a nigger concert with a see through top dressing like a hooker. She is going to this gay place with her WHORE friends as well. I hope she gets fucking raped by a truecel or nigger. I’ll fucking laugh at her face!

if she does make sure to let us know so i can have a quick laugh as well

She will see more action that night than you will ever see in your entire life.
That's the difference between being born XX vs sub-5 XY

She will see more action that night than you will ever see in your life.
That's the difference between born XX vs sub-5 XY
Yes bro it’s brutal.

You should rape your sister and call it incest. (in Minecraft)

How old is your stupid whore sister :ahegao: for reference purposes

this is definitely making the top of inceltears' site today

here's to pissing off those cucks

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Why
My stupid whore sister is going to a nigger concert with a see through top dressing like a hooker. She is going to this gay place with her WHORE friends as well. I hope she gets fucking raped by a truecel or nigger. I’ll fucking laugh at her face!
Why don't you call her out for being a whore?

Why

Why don't you call her out for being a whore?
Because that cunt deserves rapes & worse. She tells me to kms daily, it doesn’t matter what I do, I give the bitch beatings and insult her but she will keep saying that shit. Just a vile person who will be very happy if her own family member died.

I call her out on it daily bro. I told her she shouldn’t dress like a fucking hooker & that it is shameful for us. She doesn’t give a fuck, she just wants to be a whore like any western CUNT.

Because that cunt deserves rapes & worse. She tells me to kms daily, it doesn’t matter what I do, I give the bitch beatings and insult her but she will keep saying that shit. Just a vile person who will be very happy if her own family member died.

I call her out on it daily bro. I told her she shouldn’t dress like a fucking hooker & that it is shameful for us. She doesn’t give a fuck, she just wants to be a whore like any western CUNT.
The modern woman. Strong and independent and free to cuck as many Chads and Tyrones as she wants before settling down with a Sub-Five wagecuck.

She will see more action that night than you will ever see in your entire life.
That's the difference between being born XX vs sub-5 XY
over

Rape your sister, OP.
It's the least thing you deserve.

Incest is kind of hot I wouldnt fuck my sister because were both light niggers that would be like monkey sex