Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Jfl at low IQ incels believing in his larp. He's a normie with a girlfriend and lost his v-card at 14. Talkless virgin my ass

Fraud 1

Fraud 2

Fraud 3

Fraud 4

So many fakecels and guys lying about being virgins on this site. Rename this forum to Chadcels.me

Attachments

• fraud 1.PNG
    fraud 1.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 379
  • fraud 2.PNG
    fraud 2.PNG
    41.1 KB · Views: 364
  • fraud 3.PNG
    fraud 3.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 314
  • fraud 4.PNG
    fraud 4.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 378
Who remembers that thread from cucktears posted here about a fakecell that cant leave? This was probably him JFL.

Who would have guessed?

Fucking light mode peasant kek

Oh and fuck that faggot

Disappointed tbh, expected better from him, turns out that I am the only mentalcel that is a virgin and never really had any genuine action.
@Twisted rejected girs because he was scared of getting STD's.
@Weed fucked a fat chick at 17 IIRC.

Idk man, it's like I don't belong anywhere, feelsbad.

There's a lot more like him on this site.

fucking JFL 9k posts.. damn i respect his commitment.. once of the biggest undercover LARPs ive ever seen

So he had sex and still identifies as an incel? What an asshole.

If you ever have sex then just silently leave.

fucking JFL 9k posts.. damn i respect his commitment.. once of the biggest undercover LARPs ive ever seen
He just doesn’t have a fucking life, hes been around since last november too like fuck

Couldn't even finish reading the messages. It is too enraging knowing he has been roleplaying here, from the start, using our genuine sorrows to feel better about himself.
Fuck you, if you're reading this. And fuck the rest of you fakecels, I'm sure there are many. Fuck you for pretending to suffer like the real ones. :feelsbadman:

tbh since he was not a spy I am still not impressed tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

We need to do a virgin test.

Me after seeing this thread:
e5Asz5e.png

He just doesn’t have a fucking life, hes been around since last november too like fuck
lol i know he lurks a lot kek
tbh since he was not a spy I am still not impressed tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh
tbh tbh i had conversations with him i legit believed. but now that i think about it nah he probably took those pics in a autistic way i bet hes fucking photogenic jfl

damn here i am suffering and this mother fucker is out here having a GF and larping fucking jfl kill me God
Me after seeing this thread:
e5Asz5e.png
JFL

he has like 11 personalities kek

Some of the maycels/Junecels are truer truecels than this niggerfaggot tbh

dont even know if what is true or LARP

Having sex one doesn't make you a Chad. If that were the case cucktears would be full of Giga-Chads.

tbh the most impressive LARP was @Chewbacca

dont even know if what is true or LARP

jfl man i thought i had finally found a online community to be part of.. turns out the number 8 top poster on this site is a normie

Who remembers that thread from cucktears posted here about a fakecell that cant leave? This was probably him JFL.
this. somebody should link it

If it was a new member I could understand. But this guy was an OG.... can’t trust no one
Funny how some of those who have been most vocal about being here from the beginning, real 'truecels', who are constantly gatekeeping and shitting on others who aren't incel enough for them, have been proven to be fake, recently. Thinking about them laughing at us from behind their screens is sickening.

Him and Cuck Bud are bffs

like cuckbud and blackletcel hope permabann fucking faggot

Funny how some of those who have been most vocal about being here from the beginning, real 'truecels', who are constantly gatekeeping and shitting on others who aren't incel enough for them, have been proven to be fake, recently. Thinking about them laughing at us from behind their screens is sickening.
i've literally poured my heart out in this forum. sometimes crying as i type.. i bet i all the lurkers and fakecels are laughing their asses off at my expense. fuck that enrages me so bad

proof that being an oldfag doesnt mean shit

@RREEEEEEEEE i lost hope in humanity. What a liar..

chewbacca was godly tbh, wasnt even mad just impressed
even her pic looked like a trucel's, would have never even known it was a femoid's tbh

but do you know how @blackletcel is a fakecel?

This is so fucking disheartening

gay buttbuddys for BBC
He literally admitted to having gay sex, just fucking LAUGH.
Let this be a lesson to all of you who like to go on about post count and join date, like it means fuck all whatsoever.

i've literally poured my heart out in this forum. sometimes crying as i type.. i bet i all the lurkers and fakecels are laughing their asses off at my expense. fuck that enrages me so bad
Those who come here and lie are lower in my eyes than Incel Tears, it is certainly enraging.

Another one I called out ages ago and nobody wanted to listen or pay attention...

even her pic looked like a trucel's, would have never even known it was a femoid's tbh

but do you know how @blackletcel is a fakecel?
The guy frauded being 5'2. He's 5'11 with a 6.5/10 face. I could post it here, but whatever...

He literally admitted to having gay sex, just fucking LAUGH.
Let this be a lesson to all of you who like to go on about post count and join date, like it means fuck all whatsoever.

Those who come here and lie are lower in my eyes than Incel Tears, it is certainly enraging.
jfl at the gay sex. WTF somebody should doxx his ass and send the screenshots to his family fuck that guy i actually cry and fucking close to suicide cuz of inceldom and this mother fucker is in here LARPing.. i bet that australian guy is a fucking LARP too fuck man

The guy frauded being 5'2. He's 5'11 with a 6.5/10 face. I could post it here, but whatever...
but did he lie about being an incel like @whogivesafucc, no, so I do not think he should be banned tbh

Were these PMs? I have no words. This is possibly the worst betrayal yet. I feel like such a dumbass for defending him all those times.

@KyloRen @Kointo

when did you call him out?
Like everyday for the past few weeks.

Every post he made was sarcastically mocking real virgins on this forum like when he jumped into a thread and said "Im the only real truecel here, everyone else is a larper" was the most obvious troll ever.

So we should just assume all good looking guys really are fakecels.

he´s the equivalent of someone who goes to a support group for incurable cancer patients while being perfectly healthy. Then when he goes home he has a good laugh about all the suckers who believed him.

So rage enducing, I hope the guy gets run over by a bus.

Like Ive had my suspicions given his pics and talk of having people stop being his friends because hes a virgin but because he claimed to be a KTHHHV and I could identify with some of his LARPing I was always willing to give him a free pass

And then its turns out he even has a gf, JFL

I suspect at least 50% of the users he are like this too, the other 49% just claim that they are blackpilled normies

he´s the equivalent of someone who goes to a support group for incurable cancer patients while being perfectly healthy. Then when he goes home he has a good laugh about all the suckers who believed him.

So rage enducing, I hope the guy gets run over by a bus.
hope that gaysex faggot gets acidfaced

Therere probably legit 3 KVs on this website tops, me being one of them

If you are one of those two please identify yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.