Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 14 year old dies defending his girlfriend

S

stimulantmaxxer

Greycel

Karma for having a girlfriend at 14 while I have to suffer being a virgin at 20 and almost turning 21. I would’ve felt bad for him if he didn’t have a girlfriend at one of the most important stages of life to have romantic experiences. If anything he lived a full and happy life since he experienced teen love so why should I care about his death?

JFL at him being called a “hero”. Nigga I should be considered a hero with all the suffering I went through without teenage love and experience.

Karma for having a girlfriend at 14 while I have to suffer being a virgin at 20 and almost turning 21. I would’ve felt bad for him if he didn’t have a girlfriend at one of the most important stages of life to have romantic experiences. If anything he lived a full and happy life since he experienced teen love so why should I care about his death?
Because he is 14 years old.

I spent my teen years being a oneitis cuck. Now that I’m 20 I realize how much time I wasted on that one girl who never even gave me the time of day whilst I spent years thinking about her. I still think about her, but moreso with hatred rather than love. This fucking kid got to experience what I didn’t, brutal

Cuck gets what he deserves

JFL at him being called a “hero”. Nigga I should be considered a hero with all the suffering I went through without teenage love and experience.
It feels like you are just trying to farm hate for IT, grey.

I'm over the double of their age and still posting there while they lived a way more fulfilling and happy life. Jews/reptilians please wipe us all just by mistake instead setting goymudermachine it to 80-90% set it to 100%.

I spent my teen years being a oneitis cuck. Now that I’m 20 I realize how much time I wasted on that one girl who never even gave me the time of day whilst I spent years thinking about her. I still think about her, but moreso with hatred rather than love. This fucking kid got to experience what I didn’t, brutal

Dumbfuck. Hopefully in the next life he'll learn not to put a toilet over his own life

Imagine being born a Chad and still managing to fuck up this badly. Ending your life over a foid before you even finished puberty. Well he probably experienced more than we did our entire lives so

I’m happy for the kid but also fucking jealous as shit. I wasn’t supposed to live to see my 18th birthday go by with nothing worth a damn to my name

Imagine being born a Chad and still managing to fuck up this badly. Ending your life over a foid before you even finished puberty. Well he probably experienced more than we did our entire lives so
Nigga wasn’t even a Chad. He just got lucky but apparently his luck ran out lmao

Strong first post GrAY.

She’ll move on in no time but use his death to increase her score on the oppression index. Foids love seeing men fight over them but guys need to be smarter. If she’s unsafe, she should call the cops or go to mall security. This was a shit test he simultaneously passed, and failed.

What did you do for her etc?

Mogged by 14yrs BRUTAL!

Your avi fits this comment perfectly

Mogged by 14yrs BRUTAL!
At least I alivemog him. Once I get on adderall, I’ll self improve max and then I’ll Epstein maxx. I still have my whole life ahead of me nigga

I wont shed tears over a sexhaver, especially not someone who experienced teenlove. He literally died for her and she will forget that he even existed within a matter of days before she finds a new bf:feelskek:

I wont shed tears over a sexhaver, especially not someone who experienced teenlove. He literally died for her and she will forget that he even existed within a matter of days before she finds a new bf:feelskek:

She’s taking it ball deep from the guy who killed him AS WR TALK

Nothing of value was lost.

cheers to that brah, us incels are the most opressed group in the west

I would’ve felt bad for him if he didn’t have a girlfriend at one of the most important stages of life to have romantic experiences. If anything he lived a full and happy life since he experienced teen love so why should I care about his death?
this is legit the way i feel every day, i look around a room and i see how everyone around me has a better life. i dont like complaining and shit but i genuienly think everyone else has it better than me

all of us have had that one oneitis

he would have ERd if he was one of us

It is not worth to die for a foid. :feelscry: She will cuck obviously

-1 oofy doofy

Now he's dead while she's fucking another guy.

What did you do for her etc?
Her family was close with mine so that’s how we knew each other. I once tried to make my move on her even after I got rejected the first time and I knew by then it was a waste. I was like the autistic younger cousin to her

Finally I mog someone: alive-mog :feelsrope:

She later went on to fuck another dude.

The real problem here is niggers

Mogs me

One of the suspects, Jarreth Plunkett, is apparently a wigger:

Can't find a pic of the other kid, but his first name being "Dominique" should tell you enough, JFL

That nigga was going to grow into a beta cuck. One less normie in this world.

Brutal knowing some new guy is going to be sperm blasting her probably before the year is up. :worryfeels:

899EDF38 CADF 4B08 9E9F 96833723F98F

Must have been nice, do you think he got to experience intercoirse with this girl? Mf’r got to experience teen love, something I never got because of my looks.

Brutal knowing some new guy is going to be sperm blasting her probably before the year is up. :worryfeels:
A years is very generous, more like within a week

At 14 I was still getting laughing fits whenever I saw people making out in the hallways because my teen brain barely grasped what physical intimacy was.

Exactly. That boy experienced a hundred thousand times more in his life than any of us here did, even if I die at 100 he still would've genuinely lived more in his 14 years of existence.

I'm almost the double of their age and still posting there while they lived a way more fulfilling and happy life. Jews/reptilians please wipe us all just by mistake instead setting goymudermachine it to 80-90% set it to 100%.