Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"whoa, you're really pretty. I'd like to take you on a date sometime."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
10% Bragging
I said that to the reproductively viable cashier at my Pharmacy as I was picking up my SSRIs. She appeared a bit discombobulated and surprised. She said she's taken. I replied "the best ones always are." She then added, still appearing a bit flustered, "maybe next time."

NGL this was a super exciting sexually charged interaction for me. I am leveling up. :feelsYall:

I said that to the reproductively viable cashier at my Pharmacy as I was picking up my SSRIs. She appeared a bit discombobulated and surprised. She said she's taken. I replied "the best ones always are." She then added, still appearing a bit flustered, "maybe next time."

NGL this was a super exciting sexually charged interaction for me. I am leveling up. :feelsYall:
Most autistic approach I've heard in a while :lul:

Chad move

Moggs the whole forum

:lul::lul::lul:

it was the most exciting moment of my week :cryfeels:
sorry brocel. tbh you get points in my book for being ballsy in your approach:feelsokman:

just keep in mind for the future, approaching without choosing signals = exercise in futility

Funny stuff, reminds me of when I said to a foid I wanted to freeze her body for inseminating her eggs.:p

maybe next time
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How old did she looked like and how old are you?

sorry brocel. tbh you get points in my book for being ballsy in your approach:feelsokman:

just keep in mind for the future. approaching without choosing signals = exercise in futility

:feelsYall:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I had already blown my wad with the line in the title and dare not have followed up that line of hers with anything else. Plus good chance she was just being nice as I had flattered her. But is it possible that I had enticed her and possibly aroused her hypergamous instincts?
just keep in mind for the future, approaching without choosing signals = exercise in futility

Well put and observed.

Last edited:
Reported for bragging

Note how she says "she's TAKEN", implying she knows she's a man's property

Next time's me

Lol. OK....

Cold approaches do not work anymore [especially with the introduction of the internet and social media] nor do approaching a woman as a male stranger, only works for Chads and even they have problems with it sometimes, with us not being Chads your chances of success are 00.00% so just forget about it. If you're not a part of their more immediate social circle of friends just fucking forget about it. It's not happening. Internet and digital social media have practically destroyed the cold approach for a majority of men, sad but true. Chad has his digital harems and we get nothing at all. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Absolutely great idea to inflate their egos even more by giving them compliments, gynocentric pigeon.
@Zer0/∞

Absolutely great idea to inflate their egos even more by giving them compliments, gynocentric pigeon.
@Zer0/∞
His first mistake was cold approaching a foid in 2021.

Unless you're a rich Chad in a sports car sporting a thousand dollar outfit with triceps that look like they can lift up a small refrigerator just forget about cold approaching any foid in 2021 or beyond.

She'll think you're a creepy male stalker or some other bullshit caricature in her infantile entitled mind, it's fucking over boyos. At best she'll tell you to fuck off, at worst she'll call the cops on you or some other deranged bullshit. Do yourself a favor and just stay away from all of that, you'll only hurt yourself if you don't. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Cold approaches do not work anymore [especially with the introduction of the internet and social media] nor do approaching a woman as a male stranger, only works for Chads and even they have problems with it sometimes, with us not being Chads your chances of success are 00.00% so just forget about it. If you're not a part of their more immediate social circle of friends just fucking forget about it. It's not happening. Internet and digital social media have practically destroyed the cold approach for a majority of men, sad but true. Chad has his digital harems and we get nothing at all. :feelsjuice:

Yea but I've noticed in the past that foids I cold approach in this manner "perk up" and smile the next time they see me...

not bad. i would be shaking in anxiety by the thought of doing something like that. and next time means when shew is 90 yo.

Keep up such courage. Maybe you can ascend, maybe get arested and than ascend for ciminalmaxxing.

giga-simp move. all you did was up m'lady's self-esteem :soy:

Funny stuff, reminds me of when I said to a foid I wanted to freeze her body for inseminating her eggs.:p
:lul: LMFAO that obviously went well.

Take it to redpill or looksmax my friend, this won't fly around here

This isn't even the first time you've posted something like this, but you get to stay here.

He makes really based posts on AoC though, and shit like that.

Fuck that. "He's a fakecel but he supports sex with children." The standards of this forum have fallen.

Fuck that. "He's a fakecel but he supports sex with children." The standards of this forum have fallen.
The absolute state of incels.is
Site ain't even for incels at this point

An adult male having sex with a 14 year old female is far more fitting with human nature than homosexuality.

If they have nice boobies and bleed periodically, then they are not children, Boomer.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

An adult male having sex with a 14 year old female is far more fitting with human nature than homosexuality.

I third this. Fuck agecucks, and fuck those who think homosexuality is more normal than wanting some nice juicy fresh virgin 14 yo even more.

JFL at the state of this society and its blatant refusal to acknowledge the natural order. Why aren't trannies in camps yet and why ain't it legal for me to take a young teen female? Because of all these fucking Jews and whores.

Last edited:
Telling girls randomly that they're pretty is minus iq move because

a) they probably hear this 130 times a week, you're just number 131

b) it inflates their egos for no reason

c) being pretty is nothing she had to work for or do anything for. She was born that way, complimenting on that is useless and insincere

Most autistic approach I've heard in a while :lul:
@Zer0/∞
Inflating her ego without getting anything in return. minus infinity iq

I a foid said this to me, I'd leave this forum forever.
based user.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back