Whoa. I met a Black HR Director who Only Hires White Males

M

meatball

Recruit
★★★★
3d 16h 36m
I went to a job fair, which was basically a bused trip to kill a day for outgoing Seniors.

A black guy was at the booth for this small college in NC.

Not many were at his booth, so I grilled him, and I think he liked me quite a bit for being no b.s.

He said he REPORTS to the grubbermint that all kinds of dumb fuck niggbers and tooillets did APPLY, but has found a way to list everyone up as an actual minority under the law.

He only hires whites, and prefers non MARRIED because they stay loyal and work harder.

Bill, I'll call him, then admitted....that Incels are called non relationship status....
And he actually tries to help them by having a company p.r. director of sorts, who's actually a social worker, who's a MALE, help new employees make friends.

This guy then has get togethers with other high techs, in weekend seminars, and especially south american ladies who want to meet an American and become a citizen. .....have group weekends

....man, not bad, and I'd happily marry a spanish speaking traditional non landwhale who appreciates STEM "stability".

In other words, Betabuxx for a non feminist bitch, and sign a prenup.....

Last edited:
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
67d 13h 55m
So is this nigger going to hire you?

S

SuperPerfectCel

Veteran
8d 9h 34m
Thoroughly cucked race traitor, dude should rope. But based for not hiring foids.

M

meatball

Recruit
★★★★
3d 16h 36m
As a black, he can legally be actually woke, and admit white males are smarter and more productive

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 59m
_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★
8d 10h 23m
Blacks get preferential treatment now. Bring back the good ol’ days.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
39d 23h 51m
....man, not bad, and I'd happily marry a spanish speaking traditional non landwhale who appreciates STEM "stability".

In other words, Betabuxx for a non feminist bitch, and sign a prenup.....
bruh :feelsseriously::redpill:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

sevERe anxiety
★★★
6d 3h 59m
Thoroughly cucked race traitor, dude should rope. But based for not hiring foids.
not a race traitor ! just trying to ensure that hr notices everyone he hires out performs all the other recruiters and he gets a fat check :feelsthink:

Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
98d 16h 57m
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★
52d 3h 19m
He only hires whites, and prefers non MARRIED because they stay loyal and work harder.
Isn't it the other way around? Lol at some of these :bluepill: incels who have so much motivation.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Officer
★★★★★
17d 22h 18m
those woke companies hire foids and black HR exactly for this purpose. to avoid liability. a non foid and non-negro doing that would be grilled.

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★
8d 10h 23m
Nigs need to stop behaving badly and they won‘t have to worry about the Police.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
67d 1h 38m
He sounds like a pretty cool guy actually