Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather lose your virginity to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date

Who would you rather lose your virginity to?

• Virgin girl who may or may not stay with you depending on your performance

Votes: 77 77.8%
  • Experienced girl that would not mind your inexperience and would be happy to guide you during sex

Votes: 22 22.2%

• Total voters
It’s not hilarious, it’s depressing as fuck.

It’s not hilarious, it’s depressing as fuck.
Ofc but I doubt that even the person I quoted meant it in a hilarious way but more of an ironic depressing sense.

Lol I’m not blackpilled for not wanting to continue this never ending cycle of Chad-Foid clown world degeneracy while us low value men get fucking left in the dust.
You're not blackpilled because you're thinking about other dudes in your fantasies.

The order of my fantasies would probably be
1. Exterminate foids
2. Become chad and do WHATEVER I WANT
10000000. Fix society

Cheating is one of the most vile acts someone can do
lol

you would love to ruin some poor dude by cucking him
As if the hypothetical guy had a shot in the first place.

You're not blackpilled because you're thinking about other dudes in your fantasies.

The order of my fantasies would probably be
1. Exterminate foids
2. Become chad and do WHATEVER I WANT
10000000. Fix society

lol

As if the hypothetical guy had a shot in the first place.
What, so you would literally cuck someone here who by some miracle got a girlfriend? Fucking asshole.

What, so you would literally cuck someone here who by some miracle got a girlfriend? Fucking asshole.
If a blackpilled guy gets a girlfriend then I'm sure he knows what will hapen to him.

I would take both.

Experienced girl that would not mind your inexperience and would be happy to guide you during sex

Understand that even if she says she doesn't mind and would be happy to guide you, she'll still mock you to her friends after she's done. Women never say what they mean - ever.

Oddly enough, I'd go with experienced. My body is extremely temperamental, so I don't have confidence that I'd be able to give the virgin girl a good time. That being the case, the virgin girl would probably leave me when the experienced girl wouldn't. In this case, the experienced girl seems to be the more open minded one who is attracted enough to me to be willing to teach, and not just expect a good time. To me it looks like the experienced girl cares more about me as a person, rather than just wanting to extract/expect good sex out of me.

Pick one. And this is a hypothetical question so you don’t have to use real world facts like pair bonding or betabux. Do you take the virgin girl who may or may not stay with you depending on your performance? Or a non-virgin girl (in this case, a girl who’s only had a small number of partners, all boyfriends, not one who’s had a large number of sex partners) who would not find your inexperience an issue at all, and would in fact gladly guide you through your first time having sex as though she is a teacher? Both find you physically attractive in this case. The assumption is that either of these girls would potentially become your girlfriend.
As long as I get to pump and dump, I'll opt for experienced hole.

probably neither. if shes experienced shes been passed around by chad. but if she may not stay with me it means i am not cared for, all i really want is for someone to care tbh

I'd prefer the virgin girl, because i'm not a cuck. But I obviously would fuck both if I had the chance

Virgin, other choice is low iq! You get to have sex with a virgin girl. You may or may not have a gf afterwards, but who cares? You had unpaid sex with a virgin girl, i dont know about you but id be happy. I would probably later in life pick the other choice because I would probably like some companionship.

Sex isn’t rocket science. A virgin is more valuable than learning how to do something many people do

A virgin female would have no one to compare me with. Thus she would be preferable.

There is no such thing as “experience” though. Sex is natural and instinctual, and not anything you learn. Sexual skills is only an euphemism for penis size.

Either/or. Both are fine to me. As long as virginity is lost idc

Pick one. And this is a hypothetical question so you don’t have to use real world facts like pair bonding or betabux. Do you take the virgin girl who may or may not stay with you depending on your performance? Or a non-virgin girl (in this case, a girl who’s only had a small number of partners, all boyfriends, not one who’s had a large number of sex partners) who would not find your inexperience an issue at all, and would in fact gladly guide you through your first time having sex as though she is a teacher? Both find you physically attractive in this case. The assumption is that either of these girls would potentially become your girlfriend.
Who would you rather lose your virginity to?
None. Im to paranoid and insecure. Wouldn't ascend even if it was served to me on a silver platter.

Who would you rather date:
- a virgin girl who may not stay with you depending on your performance
- an experienced slut who will magically stay loyal despite having 100+ of prior dates with Chad and Brad to compare your performance to, and completely depleted bonding hormones :lul:

Experienced one who would guide

"Virgin girl who may or may not stay with you depending on your performance" sounds like it could mean "Will leave you if your dick is too small." but experienced just means "Fucked chad" so this is a really split question for me

Virgin bride or nothing.