Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who would win in a war america or russia?

I

incel god

Banned
-
i think america would giga mog russia really bad. that is so based. the russians would be crying

No one, The world would be done!

On paper, in conventional war U.S with its's allies from NATO would win for sure. They have a huge advantage in terms of population, quantity and quality of equipment, but there are problems that I see when it comes to heavy industry production.The West needs to revive its industry to produce millions of shells and hundreds of tanks/IFVs/APCs etc. Also i don't think that population of Western countries are willing to die in a pointless wars.

American Flag GIF by US National Archives

well both have nukes so the whole earth would get fucked

but if no nukes were to be used then def usa

Israel would win

America (also don't believe the MAD-meme)

Shitskins and Jews probably

-Conventional warfare? -- Dont know....
-Nuclear escalation? -- You already know the answer

On paper, in conventional war U.S with its's allies from NATO would win for sure. They have a huge advantage in terms of population, quantity and quality of equipment, but there are problems that I see when it comes to heavy industry production.The West needs to revive its industry to produce millions of shells and hundreds of tanks/IFVs/APCs etc. Also i don't think that population of Western countries are willing to die in a pointless wars.
Yeah If the Nukes don't come out, America wins for sure. Russia has not impressed anybody in Ukraine so far.

Oh man I am sure that Russia will win now because there are retards in America. If anything this is a point againdt russia because our average IQ is still higher and we have twice their population, we also surround the regions with their most popular cities with NATO countries that we could invade through, even if china comes to their aid it would still be an even fight without nuclear.

Yeah If the Nukes don't come out, America wins for sure. Russia has not impressed anybody in Ukraine so far.
amount of nuclear weapons is one thing but in theory US with UK have the ability to strike first by neutralizing the enemy, they have more submarines capable of it, in active duty.

amount of nuclear weapons is one thing but in theory US with UK have the ability to strike first by neutralizing the enemy, they have more submarines capable of it, in active duty.
UK military is weak.

Jew puppeteers

In a purely hypothetical scenario where there's no MAD Moscow would be burning by day 20 tbh, new Generalplan Ost for mutts just dropped. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: