Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would go on a sex tour with me?

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I have no concrete plan yet but the idea is slowly maturing in my head to travel again and go to Philippines, Indonesia or Colombia.
I have travelled alone in the past so I have experience and I also know how soul-crushing it is so if you are too afraid or high inhib to travel alone it might be nice to have an incel buddy and work together to try to get laid. (no back-stabbing, we both get laid or no one at all)

As long as you don’t look at my penis when we Eiffel tower the slut.

I'm too ugly and subhuman for that.

As long as you don’t look at my penis when we Eiffel tower the slut.
LOL the actual sex would be in separate rooms or at least beds (no gangbang haha)

Too young for that

No takers so far. FML

I'll pass on the horses bud :feelsmega:

I'll pass on the horses bud :feelsmega:
Oh please cut the crap, as if I would pay thousands of bucks to travel to the other side of the globe to get what I can get around the corner. I'd only go for the girls obv.

I would never go on a sex tour but I would visit any country if it means women would approach me

I might do something like this when I get a decent paying job (hopefully).

NGL i would. i would even pay for some of your shit if you can convince foid to fuck a 5'6 currylet.

NGL i would. i would even pay for some of your shit if you can convince foid to fuck a 5'6 currylet.
That would be nice. One of my ideas is to rent a decent motor-home and go on a tour with a couple of incels.
That way we can get away from the more expensive touristic places while still having a decent first-world class home to take a girl to because backpacker's lodges are too crappy for girls to follow you there. I enjoy a minimum amount of comfort for myself as well.

I have no concrete plan yet but the idea is slowly maturing in my head to travel again and go to Philippines, Indonesia or Colombia.
I have travelled alone in the past so I have experience and I also know how soul-crushing it is so if you are too afraid or high inhib to travel alone it might be nice to have an incel buddy and work together to try to get laid. (no back-stabbing, we both get laid or no one at all)
as long as you pay for everything

We'll crash at @TheIndoCel 's place if we decided to go to Indonesia

Depending on my circumstances ~9 months from now, I might be up for something like this next winter. After this unbearable winter, I refuse to spend another winter in my current location. If I find myself unemployed after Thanksgiving, I'll be spending the months of December, January, and February in Latin America or Vegas. I have around $50k in savings and wouldn't mind spending some of it on interesting experiences while I'm still somewhat young.

Are we paying whores on foreign shores?

If I had the money.

However, I’ll be spending the next few years saving up for LL and using my money very sparingly.
What's LL?

I would but they probably don't like niggers