Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Wins? (Poll)

Who Will Win?

• 5'7 man with chad face

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • 6'3 man with average or ugly face

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
I wake up 5’7.75 and walk around at 5’7.25-5’7.5 during the day, 90% of men in my age range heightmog me
Probably 5'6, but whatever makes you sleep at night.

I can't believe we have so many people claiming face is more important than height.

Tall height is the minimum requirement. An ugly or average looking guy can still get plenty of dates because he is a tallfag.

A good looking guy that is 5'6 or 5'7 has limited options. He may be good looking but being 5'7 is an absolute deal breaker for a lot of foids. As in sorry, but you're 5'6, bye!

Cope you autists. All I have seen are Chadlets like Tom Holland, Tom cruise, zac Effron just slay. Same at my gym. I heightmog plenty of guys but I’m the one being laughed at or ignored or called security on cause I smiled and asked a dumb Stacey if she was finished with her machine and called out for harassment. Chadlets are just working out with Stacey’s and hogging all the spots. Fuck them.

You manlets know nothing of the pain of the ogrecel. It’s like being given a gift that no one gives a shit about because you’re ugly.

Foids get directly wet from seeing 6'3 tall ogre while 5'7 emerald green eyed me rots
Cope you have brown eyes but in your god form you have green

chad manlet will be the pet in the relationship
tallfag will be ogre