Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Wins? (Poll)

Who Will Win?

• 5'7 man with chad face

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • 6'3 man with average or ugly face

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
Cope. Face is better than height.

6 ft 3 with average face.

@decembrist_kirillov

6'4 mentally schizo cel: nooo face winss :soy:

At basketball?

Foids get directly wet from seeing 6'3 tall ogre while 5'7 emerald green eyed me rots
Why are men with Chad faces on this forum?

Bs, foids would date a 6'8 man with a sub average face over 5'7 chad
Oh yeah, because that's totally a real examples that would totally happen IRL. It's not like less than 0.5 of men are 6'8.

Why are men with Chad faces on this forum?
The reason why is because face can be heavily modified by stylemaxx or plastic surgery, while theres no such thing as heightfrauding, and is thus a clearer indicator of genetic quality

The reason why is because face can be heavily modified by stylemaxx or plastic surgery, while theres no such thing as heightfrauding, and is thus a clearer indicator of genetic quality
LL surgery.

Depends if the tall guy is ugly or normie face, that makes a difference.

Oh yeah, because that's totally a real examples that would totally happen IRL. It's not like less than 0.5 of men are 6'8.

LL surgery.
LL leaves you crippled and prone to injury as you age literally meme surgery :feelshaha:
Also to substantiate my point tall parents will always have tall children unless thry have a homronal deficiency . Whereas a chad face has a very little chancd of replicating in the child

LL leaves you crippled and prone to injury as you age literally meme surgery :feelshaha:
Better to live a short life as a tall man than a long life as a short man.
Also to substantiate my point tall parents will always have tall children unless thry have a homronal deficiency . Whereas a chad face has a very little chancd of replicating in the child
Wtf are you on about? Don't you know that facial traits get passed on to children you idiot mrsinister clone?

He femboymaxxed to ascend :lul:
258eeebe-f628-4270-858b-01f380de7920-jpeg.608901

6'5 and above always look subpar in the face yet are always slayers
Its good to see this forum understood the importance of heightpill. The poll was like %50 %50 before

Height mogs face, water

Who would win in a 1v1 against me?

29 yo, not smoking not drinking never hit the gym

damn... how did erdogan allow this
He needs to take immediate action and eliminate this disgrace of a human being.

I don’t mean ethnic countries, average height in the west is 5’10-5’11
Still, 5'7 is an OK height for man. If you're an incel and you're 5'7+ it's not your height that's causing your inceldom.

Chadlet would slay better quality foids.

No, it isn't. Maybe you're still a GrAYcel at heart, but you should brush up on your knowledge. And start measuring height properly.
5’7 is a death sentence for any man in the west. Even normies are more blackpilled than you if you think 5’7 is “ok”

5’7 is a death sentence for any man in the west. Even normies are more blackpilled than you if you think 5’7 is “ok”
Yes it is. You just don't know how to measure height. You're probably one of those idiots who think that 5'11 is manlet tier. Well I've got news for you. You're probably shorter than 5'7 in reality. You just measured wrong.

Yes it is. You just don't know how to measure height. You're probably one of those idiots who think that 5'11 is manlet tier. Well I've got news for you. You're probably shorter than 5'7 in reality. You just measured wrong.
I wake up 5’7.75 and walk around at 5’7.25-5’7.5 during the day, 90% of men in my age range heightmog me