Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who were the elites in your school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I think most of us here can unanimously agree that we all had pretty bad high school experiences. HS is only ever good for high tier normies, Chad, and Stacies. My question is who were these people in your school. Who were consider the elite in your school environment? For most it's usually jus the jocks and cheerleaders, the rich fucks and the loose whores, but all of us can claim to have slight different experiences in this sense. Me personally for example, along with the usual stereotypes its was also the burn out thugmaxxed apes that ran everything. The kids that constantly got into fights, smoked all the time, and were generally shitty shitty everyone beside their own kind were among the most popular in my school.

In my school there was no centralized elites. But in every clique or subculture, you would have people who stand out.

ravers, BMX/ATV Chads, white assholes with intimidating trucks with german crosses, vague references too WN militias, or RIP to some fratboy buddy that died from a DUI (where he probably caused invooluntary manslaughter). Think Jackass mixed with alt-right.

The true elites of my school weren't the typical jocks that signed up for intramural sports-- they saw such things as dorky and overly conformist. Though oddly in PE these elites tended to be superior athletically just naturally, and probably would mog the typical football players if they tried and weren't into getting high and doing more extreme sort of sports.

Last edited:
The usual, tall and good-looking guys, most of which who did sports and shit like that.

I think most of us here can unanimously agree that we all had pretty bad high school experiences. HS is only ever good for high tier normies, Chad, and Stacies. My question is who were these people in your school. Who were consider the elite in your school environment? For most it's usually jus the jocks and cheerleaders, the rich fucks and the loose whores, but all of us can claim to have slight different experiences in this sense. Me personally for example, along with the usual stereotypes its was also the burn out thugmaxxed apes that ran everything. The kids that constantly got into fights, smoked all the time, and were generally shitty shitty everyone beside their own kind were among the most popular in my school.
The best soccer players when I was in school.

When I was in my first year of HS, you can´t no longer play soccer in recess. Non of them were Chads as I concern. But to be fair I was in a very weird stage of my life so I didn´t pay attention to who was popular or who wasn´t. What I can say is that foids of middle school used to go to HS in recess to meet with tall blonde guys so I guess is the same.

When I was in other HS I had a fuck boy in my classroom. They guy wasn´t Chad but he is tall(6´0) had a good performance with foids(all foids were talking about him. My oneitis who was 1 year and grade older and her friend talked about him. Foids used to seek for him in recess) in my HS and even in Canada(He is half Canadian).

When I was in other HS. All students were new the first year(it was a vocational HS). Again Chad is weird to see. You just needed two elements and were to be tall(6´0 or above) and NT. If you didn´t accomplish those requierements you had to compensate with be good in soccer. There was a particular case of a guy that I wouldn´t say that is Chad but every foid mentioned him and had hundreds of likes in Facebook, more than any of the guys I mentioned. He is 5´7 and he managed to had a very good looking girlfriend(white, green-eyed, thin, cloak shape). I haven´t seen a tallfag with a girlfriend with such level of looks in years.

Last edited:
the burn out thugmaxxed apes that ran everything. The kids that constantly got into fights, smoked all the time, and were generally shitty shitty everyone beside their own kind were among the most popular in my school.

In my days, ultrabaggy raver pants were in style. These types you describe definitely ran things were I came from. They tended to be the tallest best looking most unhinged people in school. The typical jocks were kind of wholesome goody two-shoes and took AP classes.

The typical jocks were kind of wholesome goody two-shoes and took AP classes.
same thing in my school. you had to have a decent grade average just to stay on any sport teams, especially football and basketball. There were obviously a ton of dumbasses on the teams. but a lot of kids were actually pretty smart too.

same thing in my school. you had to have a decent grade average just to stay on any sport teams, especially football and basketball. There were obviously a ton of dumbasses on the teams. but a lot of kids were actually pretty smart too.
there is a huge difference between a goody two-shoes jock and a jackass sort of Chad-- the latter is much more unhinged, popular, and SEXUALLY ACTIVE

there is a huge difference between a goody two-shoes jock and a jackass sort of Chad-- the latter is much more unhinged, popular, and SEXUALLY ACTIVE
Of course, not deny this. you could or clearly told the dorks from the actual sex havers, it was almost night and day how different they were.

Of course, not deny this. you could or clearly told the dorks from the actual sex havers, it was almost night and day how different they were.
believe it or not, the star quarterback of my school got bullied mercilessly for liking ska from these elites

My hs experience was the best time of my life, uni was hell

My hs experience was the best time of my life, uni was hell
college was much worse than hs. At least in high school you can cope that you are smarter. But in uni, not only is everyone as smart or smarter than you, THEY ARE FUCKING VERY MUCH IN YOUR FACE, at the frequency of jackrabbits.

I go to a school full of immigrants like me, theres a lot of rich bad boys muslims who rule the school.

Kids with rich, agressive and/or good-looking parents

For me it is thugmaxxed normies and of course the foids that moderate the social standings. It is interesting now that I think about it because there is 1-2 chads maximum that i have seen around school, although i guess that they are supposed to be quite rare but even so stacies are a lot more common than chads in my experience

For me it is thugmaxxed normies and of course the foids that moderate the social standings. It is interesting now that I think about it because there is 1-2 chads maximum that i have seen around school, although i guess that they are supposed to be quite rare but even so stacies are a lot more common than chads in my experience
There weren't even any chadlites in my school, it was mostly just norimies and then a couple beckies. But I guess the high tier normies were seen as Chads by default, same with the Beckies as Stacies.

But I guess the high tier normies were seen as Chads by default
Yeah social status can be a massive halo for looks especially in closed environments like HS where everyone knows where others stand. It is ridiculous how well-off the high status normies are at my school I can't wait for reality to catch up to them :feelsdevil: EG there is a 5'6 ethnic subhuman small frame weak ~100 IQ who has a stacy gf he belongs on this forum but associated with the popular crowd early

Sporty people

I went to private school so kikes.

Tall and good-looking bullies.

the rich guys, chads, and stacies.

At both the private and public high schools I went to.

public school was Muh diverse jungle. Everybody self segregated. Within the Mexicans groups, there weren’t really any kids who stood out for coming from money. So usually the elite were the chads and the drug dealers/users.

don’t know who’s who among the blacks. Assuming the most violent chimpwere considered elite.

among non Hispanic non blacks, which all melted together, it came down to money and looks.

In my special education classes(45% Black, 55% White), the "elite students" were myself and a Mulatta from a remote part of Wisconsin(English & Math). There was a Black athlete also, though he was well behind most of us.

I observed ODD in the Black students yet little trace of it in the White students.

i went to to a new high school in a small town right after 9/11. im curry, my nickname throughout high school was 'terrorist'. and they treated me like one the entire time. it definitely fucked me up in the long run

White Chad jocks (who were usually also rich), and thugmaxxed refugees who'd deal drugs.

ravers, BMX/ATV Chads, white assholes with intimidating trucks with german crosses, vague references too WN militias, or RIP to some fratboy buddy that died from a DUI (where he probably caused invooluntary manslaughter). Think Jackass mixed with alt-right.

The true elites of my school weren't the typical jocks that signed up for intramural sports-- they saw such things as dorky and overly conformist. Though oddly in PE these elites tended to be superior athletically just naturally, and probably would mog the typical football players if they tried and weren't into getting high and doing more extreme sort of sports.
Similar to mine,I'm in the UK. They were white charvas who loved dirt bikes and ATV's and shit. Sold drugs and were all thugmaxxed.