Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion who was your favorite 9/11 hijackER (fictional) (MR BEAST SEX CHANGE GIVEAWAY)

Who is your “literally me” 9/11 hijacker

• Mohamed Atta

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ziad Jarrah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marwan al-Shehhi

• Hani Hanjour

• Muscle hijacker *insert name*

• Total voters
VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
I don’t care about the political, religious or racial elements of 9/11, I just find the event and the men who did it fascinating. If the feds or mods want to go after me for this just note I am SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT A MAJOR MAJOR HISTORICAL EVENT THAT CHANGE THE WORLD SO ITS NOT REALLY THAT BAD ITS LIJE SAYING WHAT WAA YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE PLANE DURING THE PEARL HARBOR ATTACK THAT OCCURRED DURING DECEMBER 7TH OFF TGE COAST OF HAWAII AT PEARL HARBOR ALSO I DONT EVEN LIKE MULSIMS OR NON WHITES IN GENERAL DESPITE THE FACT THAT I LOOK LIKE A 9/11 HIJACKER ON MY ID CARD (roblox escape the toilet obey)

*insert spooky Arabic music*

IMG 3981

Marwan is a pretty cool name.

Atta. When he said on the intercom to the passengers “don’t make any stupid moves“ I laughed my ass off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back