Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who rules over human society?

Who controls and rules over society?

• men

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • women

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Other. [Please explain inside thread.]

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Time for an experiment via polling, who rules over, controls, and is the dominant gender within society?

WASPs and (((bohemian Grove)))) and rich fags

We are ruled by a Hydra. Too many heads to count, lob one off and two new ones grow. I used to say small hats, but then what about all the good goyim going along? Truth is, if 90% of people weren't cattle, nobody, not the small hats, not the Satanists would be able to get away with their crimes.

(((((they)))))))) rule
who 're (((((((they))))))) ?
it's (((((((((them)))))))))))

mating selection doesn't mean that women posses control over society, even their rights were given, not conquered.

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly vote

(((I don't know)))

Untitled

I honestly should have made a thread about this long ago. But this is a opportunity. To answer your question: Draw the line below the first square. It is all about influence. Foids, Chads, and the Western non-whites influence NPCS because NPCS are the majority; they are sheep and take anything foids or chad say. I.e BLM and the many simps out there.

So, the reason I made this thread specifically on gender in terms of who controls society is because I remember reading the books The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar and The Myth Of Male Power by Warren Farrel.

The traditional narrative throughout history is that men rule and control society revolving around some kind of Nietzschean social dynamic of the uberman or overman, but given that whatever men do it is always in the pursuit of sex and reproduction where foids are always present silently in the backdrop ready to extort the capital of males in terms of sexual investment.

I sometimes find myself questioning that narrative of men ruling the entirety of civilization when it is very clear foids manipulate us in virtually everything we do concerning almost all activities. [Especially now in the radical feminist era.]

Last edited:
In a "democracy" the real rulers are those who a) shape the minds of the coming generations and thereby define the Overton window of the future (e.g. professors/teachers/etc.) or gradually shape the minds of the existing generations by undermining their reservation towards change (e.g. the media like TV/newspapers/radio/etc. or in our age Big Tech/technocrats that decide what the common pleb will watch and what not due to having a monopoly) and b) those who control demography and thereby control how many votes they get due to the racial election where real policies are unimportant and only racebaiting exists (demography is destiny) - you don't vote us? No problem, we will just important people who vote for us and thereby create an autocatalytic process (e.g. the more people come in the more power we get, the more power we get the more people come in). Politicians are only a reflection of the social climate these people created.

Last edited:
In a "democracy" the real rulers are those who a) shape the minds of the coming generations and thereby define the Overton window (e.g. professors/teachers/etc.) or gradually shape the minds of the existing generations by undermining their reservation towards change (e.g. the media like TV/newspapers/radio/etc. or in our age Big Tech) and b) those who control demography and thereby control how many votes they get due to the racial election where real policies are unimportant and only racebaiting exists (demography is destiny) - you don't vote us? No problem, we will just important people who vote for us and thereby create an autocatalytic process (e.g. the more people come in the more power we get, the more power we get the more people come in). Politicians are only a reflection of the social climate these people created.
And let us not forget politicians and presidents are preselected first before being voted on, virtually no chance for ordinary people to even run in office anymore. Democracy is an illusion, it was such in ancient Greece, and it still is to this day.

Choice within democracy is purely manufactured just as consent is.

Last edited:
Those you aren't allowed to criticize.

Rich cucks who must be taken out of power.

Occult forces tbh

@Jungle is the sole dictator who rules over the sub-feline creatures known as humans.