Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who really does more violence against women?

I don’t agree with violence against women.

Chad usually gets more lenient punishments, especially from female judges and juries.

Toilets have all the privilege in the world until they step to a Chad, because just like how men throw other men under the bus for any toilet, toilets throw toilets under the bus for Chad.

Dog rape is one the rise, foids get their assholes ripped open by cat dick

I don’t agree with violence against women.

But the point is that incels basically never do violence against toilets, it's usually men in relationships, and especially men with options.

Violence against toilets is basically Chad-only. ;)

All violence against women are done by sex-having chads and normies, especially the aggressive "bad boy" types. But somehow, the biggest threat against women is a high inhib autistic weaklings who are too afraid to make eye contact, let alone engage in violence. JFL.

"Robyn said: “The sentence was laughable really, considering what he did to me, especially the compensation.”
She should thank him for giving her a free facelifting.

Personality detectors went Off yet again :feelshaha::feelsclown:

is this another "normies/chads are the real danger to women" thread? I don't give a rats ass who the danger to women is.

Well to respond to your questions take our most extreme exemple of incel :

-Elliot Rodger , Cho , Marc lepine , hell of the other incel who went ER , this guys represents literally 0,001% of incels , now between these guys tell me the ones who did any kind of sexual violence :feelskek:?

That’s right ! Even among the most extreme incel none of them commit act like rape or sexual assault [UWSL].:feelskek:[/UWSL]

ironic when you think about it .