Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who on this forum gives a shit about climate change?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Everyone is concerned about climate change. Politicians, climate activists, university professors, conversation groups, and liberals are always yapping about how climate change will cause the world to be damaged to a point of no return to normalcy. Well, none of you should care about CO2 emissions increasing, the sea animals dying, air pollution, deforestation, droughts, famine, and rising sea levels.
LET THE WORLD DESTROY ITSELF!

As you said, let the world destroy itself.

Everyone is concerned about climate change. Politicians, climate activists, university professors, conversation groups, and liberals are always yapping about how climate change will cause the world to be damaged to a point of no return to normalcy. Well, none of you should care about CO2 emissions increasing, the sea animals dying, air pollution, deforestation, droughts, famine, and rising sea levels.

if its hotter i cant rotmaxx on .is

I just imagine billions of shitskins flooding to the north, the East, the West, getting mowed down by armored faceless AI drones/humanoids sitting in machine gun nests. Going to be very fucking brutal. :fuk:

Won't live long enough to be affected

they arent actually concerned about the climate, they just want to take more shit away from the already shrinking middle class and keep it all for themselves

I give a shit about it. Imagine no more frigid winters or having to deal with snow.

Also, shit like recycling is pushed on us by the top, the people who want their children to have a nice world to live in. At one point in my life, I thought this way too. Little did I know that I wouldn’t even be afforded the chance to reproduce.

So yes, I care about climate change :feelsdevil:

..The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord

Climate change is fake and gay. Anyone over 25 years old remembers Al gore and his shit about California being in the ocean by 2020.

As long as Climate Change destroys the human race and the Earth can repair itself after the halt of all damages is done then things will work out in the long run and it can return to a very beautiful planet before these bipedal talking apes took over and fucked everything up for Mother Nature