Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Pollution and Climate Change are based

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Since I am deprived of liberty and happiness, I would like see more carelss people slowly damage our planet by producing more plastics which will pollute our oceans and the land we live on. As platics overwhelm our planet, sealife and wildlife will die. As heavily industrialized countries like the USA and China continue to release greenhouse gases into our atmosphere, droughts will devastate certain regions, glaciers will melt and increase sea levels which will cause coastal areas to be submerged under water, people will lose access to safe, clean drinking water, famine will become more common. As fossil fuel companies and vehicles pollute our air, many people will breathe in polluted air which will lead to respiratory illnesses such as lung cancer. As humans continue to consume food with harmful chemicals, people will be diagnosed with cancer. Natural resources are being depleted at a fast rate, this will cause nations to go to war againt each other. I hope irrepsonsible humans continue to harm our planet. Let the people litter, let them eat all the processed foods they want, let the people drive their cars as much as they want, let the fossil fuel companies produce as much co2 as possible. I want humans to speed up the process of climate change until humanity goes down.

Last edited:
Very based. Let it burn.

Since I am deprived of liberty and happiness, I would like see more carelss people slowly damage our planet by producing more plastics which will pollute our oceans and the land we live on. As platics overwhelm our planet, sealife and wildlife will die. As heavily industrialized countries like the USA and China continue to release greenhouse gases into our atmosphere, droughts will devastate certain regions, glaciers will melt and increase sea levels which will cause coastal areas to be submerged under water, people will lose access to safe, clean drinking water, famine will become more common. As fossil fuel companies and vehicles pollute our air, many people will breathe in polluted air which will lead to respiratory illnesses such as lung cancer. As humans continue to consume food with harmful chemicals, people will be diagnosed with cancer. Natural resources are being depleted at a fast rate, this will cause nations to go to war againt each other. I hope irrepsonsible humans continue to harm our planet. Let the people litter, let them eat all the processed foods they want, let the people drive their cars as much as they want, let the fossil fuel companies produce as much co2 as possible. I want humans to speed up the process of climate change until humanity goes down.
You are brainwashed. Climate change will benefit everyone. We live in an age of a nuclear winter. If the climate becomes warmer, food will be MUCH more accessible, and the deserts will turn into green forests, because the CO2 increases the plant growth, and due to greenhouse effect, the water in the air will be spreading throughout the whole earth, so there will be no dry regions.

The sea level will probably increase, but the amount of drawn lands will be so small that it doesnt effect anything.

Please learn some basic principles of the way that climate works, and stop believing this globohomo bullshit.

Very based, littering makes sex havers seethe