Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who on here has fought there bullies only to get their arsses kicked in

• Thread starter Lonesome Bright
  • Start date
I know you do something that the bad guy deserves then you become the bad guy, it is like society favores the sadistic evil individual.
punitive psychiatry is a norm in eurocommunist societies

Yes, I have fought a bully and got a good kick in the balls for it.
I ought to find the guy who started it all.

back in the third grade i choked someone from behind who had bullied my best friend, and it ended up me being sent to the psychiatric hospital for children because i'm "dangerous". i still remember my dad yelling in my face that the boy could have died. i didnt understand back then what i had done was actually life threatening because i didnt let go until i was violently pulled away from him.
Funny how the bullies get away with shit endlessly but if you decide to do something about it you're seen as the psycho by idiot spectators. I guess it's the difference in sneakiness.

Same here. Honestly, I've always found it bizarre how many "bullying" stories on the internet end with the "victim" having no problem standing up to his bully and easily beating him up. That's not how bullying works:feelsugh:. Almost always when it comes to bullying, the bullied victim has no way to might back while his bullies ahve just about every possible advantage, and standing up to them would mean the bullied guy risking his life. Dunno if it's just bluepillers creating "just world,"-style narratives where everyone only suffers as much as they can handle, or it's self-aware bullies justifying what they've been doing by making up stories of how their victims totally could have stopped the bullying at any point so it wasn't so bad.
its like a fucked up, systemtic version of DARVO - deny, attack, reverse victim and offender.
like you say, how tf are you defending yourself against 12 jocks who stuff niggas like you in luggage space on school bus?
that never made sense to me
the bullying I experienced and witnessed could only have been stopped by authority figures around - teachers, bus driver, parents - yet they just watched.

Funny how the bullies get away with shit endlessly but if you decide to do something about it you're seen as the psycho by idiot spectators. I guess it's the difference in sneakiness.
ye, I was called Nazi by whole school and shit lmao, like imagine some short autistic kid with health issues and they act like im small mustache man kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back