Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who on here has fought there bullies only to get their arsses kicked in

• Thread starter Lonesome Bright
  • Start date
L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
Has anybody found that no matter how hard you fought you get dominaated somehow? You find that the person bulliying you is stronger, and fast than you mentaly? This also applies to females.

If you fight a bully and lose just fucking go ER.

Got into a couple fights in high school but I mostly won them because used to wrestle and box. Regrettably, they were mostly with other SUB5 losers though.

Got into a couple fights in high school but I mostly won them because used to wrestle and box. Regrettably, they were mostly with other SUB5 losers though.
I am talking about with other popular tough guys

Me, you can't say I didn't have balls. I was just blessed with dogshit genes so it didnt matter.

Me, you can't say I didn't have balls. I was just blessed with dogshit genes so it didnt matter.
me too put the normies do not understand what it is like to fight so hard only to lose. It just gets worse that is why we do not fight back. The question is this how do they know that we are mentaly and physicaly weak just by looking at you.

me too put the normies do not understand what it is like to fight so hard only to lose. It just gets worse that is why we do not fight back. The question is this how do they know that we are mentaly and physicaly weak just by looking at you.
It's pretty obvious.

Yes because they have always been larger than me, older than me or have targeted me while in a group. I got beaten up for no reason by a group of older boys when I was 13, I ended up with a chipped tooth that never got fixed. I couldn't fight back because they were stronger and in a group. Bullies prey on the weak.

I wasnt bullied tbh

I mean the fucking bully I had to fight was a fucking stupid turk ape nigger who was 2 years older than me but in the same class as me because he was low IQ so he obviously beat my ass but I didn't get fully defeated I still hurt him a little even tho I lost so he gave me respect and ended up being friends with him.

The other bullies I try fight beat me up though. I didn't want to fight them anymore I became weaker and weaker and it is ruined my life. Bullying definietely fucked me up.

But then again I also went to fucking most gang-infested schools with niggers getting shanked every day so I;m still suprised I somehow made it out mostly untouched considering my surrounding JFL

I mean the fucking bully I had to fight was a fucking stupid turk ape nigger who was 2 years older than me but in the same class as me because he was low IQ so he obviously beat my ass but I didn't get fully defeated I still hurt him a little even tho I lost so he gave me respect and ended up being friends with him.

The other bullies I try fight beat me up though. I didn't want to fight them anymore I became weaker and weaker and it is ruined my life. Bullying definietely fucked me up.

But then again I also went to fucking most gang-infested schools with niggers getting shanked every day so I;m still suprised I somehow made it out mostly untouched considering my surrounding JFL
my school was full of hoodies too. I was treated like shit and was threated to get stabbed up all the time. It was full of arssholes plus I got bullied outside of school as well.

Yes because they have always been larger than me, older than me or have targeted me while in a group. I got beaten up for no reason by a group of older boys when I was 13, I ended up with a chipped tooth that never got fixed. I couldn't fight back because they were stronger and in a group. Bullies prey on the weak.
I know it is a satanic mentality, it is disgusting and what is worse females love them because of there so called strength

i've never fought a bully but i have fought drunk bums

my school was full of hoodies too. I was treated like shit and was threated to get stabbed up all the time. It was full of arssholes plus I got bullied outside of school as well.
The only reason I wasn't murdered in my school was because I was hanging around with a bunch of slavcels who had negative IQ and failed all their classes and were older than me (for failing classes had to redo subjects) but they were also gymcels so generally people left us alone and just let us be.

if I was by myself there I would get my head down the toilet JFL

Well they see you look frail and they have never seen you commit extreme acts of violence. That's all they need to give themselves the green light to bully you.

Yes and no. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost.
But I never fought bullies because I was never bullied. I was just a loner who had no friends.

It really doesn’t matter if you lose. Just fighting them will usually get them to back off.

“Men will fight, men will die. Wars will be lost and won.
That’s the way it has been, and still will be…..long after I am gone.”

Amon Amarth - As Long As The Raven Flies

Same here. Honestly, I've always found it bizarre how many "bullying" stories on the internet end with the "victim" having no problem standing up to his bully and easily beating him up. That's not how bullying works:feelsugh:. Almost always when it comes to bullying, the bullied victim has no way to might back while his bullies ahve just about every possible advantage, and standing up to them would mean the bullied guy risking his life. Dunno if it's just bluepillers creating "just world,"-style narratives where everyone only suffers as much as they can handle, or it's self-aware bullies justifying what they've been doing by making up stories of how their victims totally could have stopped the bullying at any point so it wasn't so bad.

Same here. Honestly, I've always found it bizarre how many "bullying" stories on the internet end with the "victim" having no problem standing up to his bully and easily beating him up. That's not how bullying works:feelsugh:. Almost always when it comes to bullying, the bullied victim has no way to might back while his bullies ahve just about every possible advantage, and standing up to them would mean the bullied guy risking his life. Dunno if it's just bluepillers creating "just world,"-style narratives where everyone only suffers as much as they can handle, or it's self-aware bullies justifying what they've been doing by making up stories of how their victims totally could have stopped the bullying at any point so it wasn't so bad.
I recon that to I think its the bullies warp twisted sense of reality thinking that he is the victim pretending that he is victim then saying he kicked the crap out of them.

I did. I was fighting some street niggers but i lost most of the time. One time I did score a good hit. Then I got bullied by white kids and realized no one would ever like me anyways.

I did. I was fighting some street niggers but i lost most of the time. One time I did score a good hit. Then I got bullied by white kids and realized no one would ever like me anyways.
yep have there been times when you have rightfuly gotten angry only to be told off by your so called friends. or worse your freinds start picking a fight with you as well?

No having friends is for fakecels.

I recon that to I think its the bullies warp twisted sense of reality thinking that he is the victim pretending that he is victim then saying he kicked the crap out of them.
Exactly brocel:yes::yes:.

Yep. I am short and have one of the most subhuman frames imaginable so an easy target (tiny wrists and hands smaller than a girl's). Got bullied and beaten up in primary, middle school and high school. Lifted weights in the gym for years and ate like a horse only to get weaker and skinnier making me even more of a target. Both people and my genes are against me (get targeted for beatdowns and I can't even get stronger to escape the situation).

I lost to an ugly bully. I won over another bully.

Well they see you look frail and they have never seen you commit extreme acts of violence. That's all they need to give themselves the green light to bully you.
but listen this is the thing when you do commit acts of violence everybody goes against you even your friends and lecture you on how you must not do it.

Yep. I am short and have one of the most subhuman frames imaginable so an easy target (tiny wrists and hands smaller than a girl's). Got bullied and beaten up in primary, middle school and high school. Lifted weights in the gym for years and ate like a horse only to get weaker and skinnier making me even more of a target. Both people and my genes are against me (get targeted for beatdowns and I can't even get stronger to escape the situation).
fuck OMG you must be doing something wrong mate did you keep a diary of your progress?

but listen this is the thing when you do commit acts of violence everybody goes against you even your friends and lecture you on how you must not do it.
It sends a clear message. Fuck everyone else, your protection comes first.

fuck OMG you must be doing something wrong mate did you keep a diary of your progress?

I did but it didn't really help. Ate things chicken breasts and took protein shakes and pushed myself with the weights but I still lost weight and didn't get much stronger, if at all. Also I have tiny wrists so they would always give out and get injured while I was trying to lift anything despite using the correct technique (still have wrist injuries from lifting wrights to this day).

Sucks having trash genes.

Being a fat 5ft curry I am so small that picking on me is basically a hate crime and any dude would get called out on it.

I did but it didn't really help. Ate things chicken breasts and took protein shakes and pushed myself with the weights but I still lost weight and didn't get much stronger, if at all. Also I have tiny wrists so they would always give out and get injured while I was trying to lift anything despite using the correct technique (still have wrist injuries from lifting wrights to this day).

Sucks having trash genes.
OMG I know am so sorry to hear that mate we all have shit genetics that is why we are here

back in the third grade i choked someone from behind who had bullied my best friend, and it ended up me being sent to the psychiatric hospital for children because i'm "dangerous". i still remember my dad yelling in my face that the boy could have died. i didnt understand back then what i had done was actually life threatening because i didnt let go until i was violently pulled away from him.

You win some and you lose some even if its 1 to 5 you've got experience when the going gets tough

back in the third grade i choked someone from behind who had bullied my best friend, and it ended up me being sent to the psychiatric hospital for children because i'm "dangerous". i still remember my dad yelling in my face that the boy could have died. i didnt understand back then what i had done was actually life threatening because i didnt let go until i was violently pulled away from him.
I know you do something that the bad guy deserves then you become the bad guy, it is like society favores the sadistic evil individual.