Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your favorite incel saint

Which one

• Saint ER

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Saint Hamudi

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Saint Cho

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Saint Blackops2cel

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Saint Mark Lépine

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saint Bagelcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saint DBDR

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Saint Eric Harris and Saint Dylan Klebold

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Saint Meeks

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Others (elaborate)

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its hard for me to choose between Saint ER and Saint Hamudi. Saint ER is the face of us incels and made us (in)famous. Saint Hamudi was also very influential and made many great videos in at least 3 different languages, not to speak about all the memes he created like krempi. I think i will go with Saint Hamudi because he made many good, blackpilled videos + he was super low inhib and made blackpill videos in public often.

Saint BlackOps2Cel, entire lore around it is just too strong :feelskek:

Cho.

Even his “bodycount” still didn’t even skim the surface of the average college slut! :feelskek:

where is this guy?
cyraxmugshot-png.2146610

Cho.

Even his “bodycount” still didn’t even skim the surface of the average college slut! :feelskek:
:yes:
Cho did what ER and Columbine bros couldn't.

Saint tarruccel

Its hard for me to choose between Saint ER and Saint Hamudi. Saint ER is the face of us incels and made us (in)famous. Saint Hamudi was also very influential and made many great videos in at least 3 different languages, not to speak about all the memes he created like krempi. I think i will go with Saint Hamudi because he made many good, blackpilled videos + he was super low inhib and made blackpill videos in public often.
Saint brandon(savvy guy)

Last edited:
Myself
I don't give two shits about others

Saint Samuel. Brutal

Whats his lore other than the basic stuff
Its funny how he became canonized and cels basically followed him around and called him saint, which is harassing. Many memes around it.

Hamudi by far

Why are bagelcel, meeks, klebold, cho considered saints?

Do "saints" have girlfriends and civilian sex? Or are considered attractive by foids? If that's so any retard can be a Saint as long as they become famous in this community

Cho easily. He was high IQ & has the biggest kill count out of them all:hax:

003c.jpg

Definitely Saint Hamudi

Gotta be Mistersinister
Maybe cause I originally joined in 2022 so im nostalgic for that time, but it's also cause I was one of the last users to interact with him before he commited suicide (allegedly).
So mr sinister yeah if youre out there make sure to ogremaxx

Why are bagelcel, meeks, klebold, cho considered saints?
Bagelcel because he is gigs turbo manlet and became a small icon here.

Meeks because he is the ultimate proof of the blackpill and the "dont ever get up" meme.

The Columbine shooters because some they are infamous ERs and Cho because he had one of the highest bodyounts, if not the highest bodycount with guns only

Its funny how he became canonized and cels basically followed him around and called him saint, which is harassing. Many memes around it.
Yeah i see. Funny thing is, despite getting roasted to death on Facebook, he still rejected blackpill and didnt like incels

What could they not do ?
Kill as many normies and sexhavers as they could.
And I maintain that Cho was bullied way worse than the other two, reading his manifesto should tell you as much.

Saint Cho, Lepine and the Columbine Boys are top 3 saints tbh.

honestly, none of those, the best are some of the shitposters from the original incels subreddit. calculatorcel, e.g.

Yeah i see. Funny thing is, despite getting roasted to death on Facebook, he still rejected blackpill and didnt like incels
Some men simply cannot accept the brutality of being doomed to failure due to genetics. Unless he succeed to betabux some roasty, blackpill will catch up with him. Like redditors, they call us names and insult us, yet theyre same miserable and suicidal same as us.

Saint Samuel is the most legitimate truecel

Gotta be Mistersinister
Maybe cause I originally joined in 2022 so im nostalgic for that time, but it's also cause I was one of the last users to interact with him before he commited suicide (allegedly).
So mr sinister yeah if youre out there make sure to ogremaxx
@Orbis Stellaris is his newest alt here

saint cho and er are my favorites by far

Didnt Saint Bagelcel find himself a wife and she was rather attractive too? Like idk how he did it 4'11 Bald living in a Van, but i remember the story where it was said he wifed up.

Even tho DBDR turned out to be a 5/10 his life was just so fucked, similar to mine and how everything in the Modern World is just falling on top of him and hes so Blackpilled, but yet so funny and enjoyful.

The older he got the more Brutal his Stories were.

Didnt Saint Bagelcel find himself a wife and she was rather attractive too? Like idk how he did it 4'11 Bald living in a Van, but i remember the story where it was said he wifed up.
First time hearing that. But even if thats true, there is no way he doesnt get cucked and disrespected
Even tho DBDR turned out to be a 5/10 his life was just so fucked, similar to mine and how everything in the Modern World is just falling on top of him and hes so Blackpilled, but yet so funny and enjoyful.

The older he got the more Brutal his Stories were
Why 5/10, are you talking about the supposed leaked Snapchat photo of him ? But yeah, his life was really brutal. Listened to one of his videos yesterda when mowing the lawn and he talkes about how a ricecel in winter spitted snow in his face and beat dbdr up when dbdr tried to standup for himself. You know its over when ricecels physically dominate you

First time hearing that. But even if thats true, there is no way he doesnt get cucked and disrespected

Why 5/10, are you talking about the supposed leaked Snapchat photo of him ? But yeah, his life was really brutal. Listened to one of his videos yesterda when mowing the lawn and he talkes about how a ricecel in winter spitted snow in his face and beat dbdr up when dbdr tried to standup for himself. You know its over when ricecels physically dominate you
Yeah so on r/DBDR most rated him a 5/10 and Id argue too, tho it depents on how old these leaks were. He could look much worse nowadays.

Yeah so on r/DBDR most rated him a 5/10 and Id argue too, tho it depents on how old these leaks were. He could look much worse nowadays.
Which leak lmao, there were like at least 4 different ones

Which leak lmao, there were like at least 4 different ones
The one with him walking down that Subway alley, that was him as he deleted his channel after that one. But theres also a theory that youtube Banns BP Creators now since more and more BP channel are vanishing.

Also I just noticed they banned r/DBDR. Wow now r/rehabroom is the only BP subreddit in existence.

The one with him walking down that Subway alley, that was him as he deleted his channel after that one. But theres also a theory that youtube Banns BP Creators now since more and more BP channel are vanishing.

Also I just noticed they banned r/DBDR. Wow now r/rehabroom is the only BP subreddit in existence.
Karrot Juice

This one ?

Hard to pick between hamudi and samuel/tarrucel

Friezacel is my favourite incel saint

ER is the most popular saint it would be a crime if I didn't say he was my favorite

Im surprised Lepine has more votes than ER. Just be first theory proven again
ER botched his day of retribution. Lepine, on the other hand, completed what he set out to do

ER botched his day of retribution. Lepine, on the other hand, completed what he set out to do
ER wasnt only known for his shooting. He was also known for his manifesto and his videos