Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your favorite incel saint

Which one

• Saint ER

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Saint Hamudi

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Saint Cho

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Saint Blackops2cel

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Saint Mark Lépine

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Saint Bagelcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saint DBDR

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Saint Eric Harris and Saint Dylan Klebold

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Saint Meeks

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Others (elaborate)

Votes: 8 12.1%

• Total voters
Its hard for me to choose between Saint ER and Saint Hamudi. Saint ER is the face of us incels and made us (in)famous. Saint Hamudi was also very influential and made many great videos in at least 3 different languages, not to speak about all the memes he created like krempi. I think i will go with Saint Hamudi because he made many good, blackpilled videos + he was super low inhib and made blackpill videos in public often.
I chose CHO. I get that ER made incel ideology famous/infamous, but watching some of his videos literally made me almost cringe to death.

>Stephan Balliet, patron saint of SFcels isn’t here

Wtf

Supreme gentleman rejoice

ER wasnt only known for his shooting. He was also known for his manifesto and his videos
His videos and manifesto would never have been as widespread without the shooting. Even then, except as a meme, I never liked ER and always disliked his air of douchebaggery in his videos

Nobody say Davison. That guy was a LOLcow.

RobertCrimoIII