Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who is the ugliest person on this forum?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm pretty ugly. Maybe 3/10. I've seen uglier but it's not common. Most guys who post pics here look like robust Chads next to me.

I am. 2/10 truecel; nose is fuarked up beyond belief. I described it to two people on truerateme, and they both laughed. Literally.

Either me or me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I am. 2/10 truecel; nose is fuarked up beyond belief. I described it to two people on truerateme, and they both laughed. Literally.

i posted a pic on /amiugly and it got zero responses. I'm so ugly they wouldn't even bluepill me.

The person who you are looking for is right here, no one reverse-mogs me on this forum.

Cfr4AJal.jpg

attachment.php

It's me you nerds , I claim the title.

imbored21 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
i posted a pic on /amiugly and it got zero responses. I'm so ugly they wouldn't even bluepill me.

Are you sure you weren't postblocked? Sometimes that happens. Post again, you'll get responses.

@RopeMan and @Everythingcel and pre-rhino me were rock bottom of this forum.

I'm not one of those "hurr durr I'm only average, it's over for me" faggots, I'm actually ugly. I have a oblong deformed gay alien skull with a fwhr of 1.38 (ONE POINT THIRTY-EIGHT), huge dark area under my eyes, no dimorphism, and a lazy eye

don't know if I'm the ugliest but I'm definitely gas chamber tier subhuman, 2-3 at best

since my dick is tiny its me

imbored21 said:

it's over to wristcels. I think mine are a similar size jfl

justforlulzandkeks said:
I'm not one of those "hurr durr I'm only average, it's over for me" faggots, I'm actually ugly. I have a oblong deformed gay alien skull with a fwhr of 1.38 (ONE POINT THIRTY-EIGHT), huge dark area under my eyes, no dimorphism, and a lazy eye

don't know if I'm the ugliest but I'm definitely gas chamber tier subhuman, 2-3 at best

Same. I’m actually ugly but I don’t want to post my pic.

justforlulzandkeks said:
one of those "hurr durr I'm only average, it's over for me" faggots, I'm actually ugly.

FaceandLMS maybe, his face has the most flaws i've ever seen

imbored21 said:

>that many passes
>that isp
Dude that’s just fuck my shut up tier. How have you not sui’d?

at least god gifted him height

Everyone claim to be ugly but no one have pics. Strange ?

Probably me, ogrecel as fuck

I'm probably not the ugliest but definitely in the bottom 10 % . It's ogre my brothers :(

I'm a black OGRE. Dosent get much worse than that besides REEEEEEE AND FaceandLMS

My mom talks about how ugly parts of my face are.

"Having a face only a mother can love?" Yeah, not me. Not even my mom thinks I'm attractive.

Nautica1983 said:
I'm a black OGRE. Dosent get much worse than that besides REEEEEEE AND FaceandLMS

I thought you were white ?

Broken Man said:
I thought you were white ?

What made you think that?

We'll never know because he's smart enough not to post his hideous face on the internet.

Nautica1983 said:
What made you think that?

I don't know ? That cartoon face as your avi doesn't seem like something a nigga would use .

What is that , some kind comic book character ?

Broken Man said:
I don't know ? That cartoon face as your avi doesn't seem like something a nigga would use .

What is that , some kind comic book character ?

Nancy Wheeler, drawn by shadman

Oh boy another reverse mog thread where we compete to be the ugliest

Im millionairecel and fucking shredded (see sig) and still no woman wants to fuck me

Saleem said:
Everyone claim to be ugly but no one have pics. Strange ?

Most people here are not trustworthy

Octopusgun2 said:
@RopeMan and @Everythingcel and pre-rhino me were rock bottom of this forum.

Your beautiful and godly hunter eyes immediately excludes you from consideration regardless how the rest of you looks/looked.