Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who is the most incel femoid you've seen?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
if you dont believe in truecel femoids then just go by the ugliest you have seen. ill start. i knew this one femoid in secondary school whom i would consider a truecel(which is very rare about 0.5% from my observations). she was 4 ft something, ungroomed, plastic like hair, big glasses, had an extremely bad stammer which disabled her from being able to say a single word let alone a sentence without stuttering, crutches, and also had a virgin walk but the way she leant over walking made it 10x worse. my social circle which was pretty much bottom of the barrel even took digs at her even pitied her and some of us took digs at her. she was a major confidence boost for us rejects. even the 5'2 nerd with cerebral palsy(the biggest truecel in my former school) who got rejected literally over 20 times refused to date her. from then on i have firmly believed deep down in my hear that femoid truecels can exist, albeit EXTREMELY rare. even if we go by looks alone i can assure you not even juggernauts law would save her. even chewbacca mogs that poor femoid to infinity.

females cannot be incel

How does any of that make her truecel, you didn't even describe her face? Also, even a female with a deformity can get males that are at least average for an ONS or LTR? Truecels females don't exist, whereas nearly all sub 4 males, that's turning into sub 5 these days due to female hypergamy, are truecels.

Female incel is a Juxtaposition

How does any of that make her truecel, you didn't even describe her face? Also, even a female with a deformity can get males that are at least average for an ONS or LTR? Truecels females don't exist, whereas nearly all sub 4 males, that's turning into sub 5 these days due to female hypergamy, are truecels.

her face was ugly and her glasses made it worse. but not just regular ugly. im not going to write 5 essays on how ugly it was.

I knew of this one deformed face girl in school who had that thing where it makes your face all creepy weird looking its called something but i dont know. She also talked funny if i remember right. The rest of her body looked normal so she probably ended up with at least fuck buddies.

Nothing with a pussy can be incel, ever. Someone will be desperate enough to fuck it. Maybe before the internet an ogre woman might've been a virgin at 40, but not today. Men are lining up to fuck pigs, hippos, and ogres.

Nothing with a pussy can be incel, ever. Someone will be desperate enough to fuck it. Maybe before the internet an ogre woman might've been a virgin at 40, but not today. Men are lining up to fuck pigs, hippos, and ogres.

yet the biggest truecel in my school wouldnt. technically we could all fuck someone with downs but we wont. are we fakecels then?

I would love to marry that girl you described but I'm not 7+.

I would love to marry that girl you described but I'm not 7+.

E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

none, because there is always some guy wanting to have sex with her. Even actual retarded females with down syndrome have normie bf's

ugliest bitch i ever saw was this obese 1/10 monstrosity, had lip hair, walking around barefoot, had her gut hanging out under her shirt. Yet she was wheeling around 2 children, I was just stunned that this snorlax had at least had sex twice in her life.

meanwhile as a guy you can gymcel,moneycel, approachcel, clothescel,haircel,beardcel, jobcel and still if you fall below about a 5/10 you will never even get a date

I knew one. Messy hair, very quiet. Would always be in the library. Had no friends. Eventually dropped out.

Haven't seen her in a decade but I'm guessing she has a kid now. They don't stay forever alone like men do.

Dude... There's countless of tinder experiments with ugly women getting plentiful of matches... Where have you been?

Nice to see you back :).

Dude... There's countless of tinder experiments with ugly women getting plentiful of matches... Where have you been?

Nice to see you back :).
Thanks, could not go through with the plan unfortunately, might still save it for if everything goes to hell.

The only female incel is one that looks like the elephant man, so unless you see one, it doesn't exist.

article-2515489-19B6C16C00000578-214_634x438.jpg

literal 1/10 female with a 5/10 male

repeat after me:
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL

even though the 5'2 kid with cerebral palsy with glasses who is 35kg rejected her but OK
That's just a single case. I guarantee there are 2-4/10 men who would take her easily.

Female Incels don't exist.
Even the pig woman from that one experiment got loads of messages.

article-2515489-19B6C16C00000578-214_634x438.jpg

literal 1/10 female with a 5/10 male

repeat after me:
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
JFL at those kids.
In any sane society both the mother and the father would be killed for this transgression against God and kids mercy thrown off a cliff.

I dont think femcels could be incel tho,but more like semi vocel which is what 85%+ of this site is anways.

update: if someone does a tinder experiment with chewbacca and gets a single match i will take this post down.

alright do one with chewbacca and see what results you get
No, my phone has shitty memory, and plus I don't have Facebook. You can search for the pig woman experiment.

Most of the guys here, already told you that female incels don't exist. Just let it go.

rofl i literally mentioned juggernaut law in my post.

try chewbacca experiment.

Post a pic of a woman you think qualifies as a "chewbacca".

Also you clearly don't truly understand juggernaut law, because juggernaut law has no limits.

Post a pic of a woman you think qualifies as a "chewbacca".

Also you clearly don't truly understand juggernaut law, because juggernaut law has no limits.

check @Garbage avatar

juggernauts law is for femoids. if you dont look anything like a femoid how would you be able to utilize it?

Dumb, smelly, dark blonde hair (lamest haircolor after ginger), extreme neanderthal face, flat butt and no breasts.

Definately a 2/10, in a few years she'll be a 1/10.

Teachers should use female incel as an example for an oxymoron.

check @Garbage avatar

juggernauts law is for femoids. if you dont look anything like a femoid how would you be able to utilize it?

there is something called a "vagina". this is one of the most severe coping threads i've seen yet.

What the fuck, I always thought that was a dude.
Someone needs to do an experiment ASAP.

i would but i cant run tinder on my phone. if "she" gets a match i will take down this thread.

but if you went MtF you would be able to get laid. how is this the case?
go get 50000 dollars of surgery or volcel. and no one needs to go mtf to get laid with males which is worthless

C’mon man there’s no such thing as female incels, you should know by now how much of a cope this is. Ugly girls are used as practice gfs / drunk fucks by fringey guys & betas, not cast out like us.

C’mon man there’s no such thing as female incels, you should know by now how much of a cope this is. Ugly girls are used as practice gfs / drunk fucks by fringey guys & betas, not cast out like us.

Attachments

• 3669.png
    3669.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 80

How about you refute me with a fedora meme next time? Fuck off with this reddit-tier bullshit reply.

you do realise that meme is a femoid? see what i mean now?

Is it? Ok man what can I say, yes not ALL females in existence are fuckable and not incel, but the ones that aren’t are fringe cases. You ought to know this is implied.

Is it? Ok man what can I say, yes not ALL females in existence are fuckable and not incel, but the ones that aren’t are fringe cases. You ought to know this is implied.

i did mention in the post 0.5% of femoids are incel.