Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who is the most incel femoid you've seen?

I honestly don’t think that outside of severe retardation that females can be incel. Why?

erin.jpg

She’s married!

feos471641328005187.jpg

She was engaged or married, lesbians wear a ring on their right ring finger to show that they’re taken.

I honestly don’t think that outside of severe retardation that females can be incel. Why?

erin.jpg

She’s married!

feos471641328005187.jpg

She was engaged or married, lesbians wear a ring on their right ring finger to show that they’re taken.

would you believe me if i said this man lurks on this forum?

Attachments

• 3669.png
    3669.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 88
A girl that went to our twin school (all boys & girls schools), I only saw her from afar the first few times and I thought she was a burns victim or had downs syndrome. She actually got a bf so I guess she wasn't truecel.

Only truecel girls I knew was later on in 6th form. Terrible looking hairy Indian girl: she had legit sideburns and everyone called her Wolverine

would you believe me if i said this man lurks on this forum?

He looks bad but I see worse guys on Reddit all the time.

A girl that went to our twin school (all boys & girls schools), I only saw her from afar the first few times and I thought she was a burns victim or had downs syndrome. She actually got a bf so I guess she wasn't truecel.

Only truecel girls I knew was later on in 6th form. Terrible looking hairy Indian girl: she had legit sideburns and everyone called her Wolverine

I bet she isn’t truecel now.

I would date her so she's not truecel

what if i told you that that "guy" is a she?

Still could get a woman but guys would go for that. Saw a harsh-looking woman like that with a 5/10 white guy yesterday.

I started high school in 1988. There was a girl in class that was legit 1/10: obese, bad hygiene, tramp clothes, ugly butch face, poor family. All the other girls shunned her. She was still INCEL even in 1993. But then in the year 2000 (long after I had left that city) I returned to that city where I went to school, saw that 1/10 that was in class w/me walking down the busy city street with a stroller, 2 young kids and normal looking boyfriend, albeit he was way older than her 23 years. That simp saw something in that monster. She was absolute fringe case / bottom of the barrel - worse than eleanor skepple from good luck chuck.

I truly believe a woman cannot be incel... unless she chooses to be or is only after Tom Brady types, but is too fat/ugly to get him.