Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the most High IQ cel of the forum?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

#NPNW Destroyed by reality
★★★★★
And what makes him that way?

@SteveMinecratf

@Reclusemaxxer

@Transcended Trucel due to consistent high iq posts and avoiding getting in low iq fights with random users.

Do this for us:

Go into ID and create a thread with a link to this site:

Add something regarding "Incel Intelligence" in the description and ask each user to post their results from the site, then mention how it compares to non-incels.

@DepravedAndDeprived
@AsiaCel

@Reclusemaxxer

@Intellau_Celistic

He knows a lot about the things

Do this for us:

Go into ID and create a thread with a link to this site:

Add something regarding "Incel Intelligence" in the description and ask each user to post their results from the site, then mention how it compares to non-incels.
Screenshot 2023 03 18 215217

Thats my score my nigga took the test with no preperation nothing straight off the bat. Obviously with practice and shieeet to use the time very well it will be over 120, you get me because of time management and not rushing , shieeeeet.

Last edited:
View attachment 721173

Thats my score my nigga took the test with no preperation nothing straight off the bat. Obviously with practice and shieeet to use the time very well it will be over 120, you get me because of time management and not rushing , shieeeeet.
You will relearn your brain

You will relearn your brain
What? nigga write in proper english or use google translate

what does relearn your brain mean?

@based_meme @subhuman for making high IQ posts

And what makes him that way?
@sneed (not chuck) @PPEcel also are high IQ. Sneed has PhD or something. PPE is an oxford mogger

? what do you mean? :feelsstudy:
You wrote he was a mogger, Why isnt anything done, Whos gonna do it?

Rampage 2009 Chicken den scene

Now do something about this!

Im borrowing Govids image from the movie Rampage 2009

:feelsYall:

There isn't much opportunity for intelligent discussion here when we're mostly shitposting, but if I have something useful to say, I try to contribute.

In what, niggerology?
not sure, I think It was some stem topic

@WizardofSoda is also very high IQ

@sneed (not chuck)

@Khanivore
Working on a main core maintenance routines now, if we will put the adrenal pressure to this thermal valve, then it should not overheat on using multiply C3 states. Unlikely that users will be able to use multiple of C3s, but still..

Also, a new problem has manifested. If we will try to use new L5 cache with other caches on random-write test operations - unknown errors in LoG38 and W43.. It does write, but with errors. Makes L5 unusable. Strange. We may be forced to abandon L5 in favor of stability

oi wrong site i think erm blackpill gud yes

Don't know much about him, but I've seen the most high IQ posts come from @Zhou Chang-Xing

What counts more than IQ is experience, discipline, and avoiding cognitive biases.

I received 130 under similar circumstances here:

View attachment 721379
you are high iq.

Try focusing on learning a coding language from A to Z . Use google to follow tutorials for one year straight then after one year do the certifications. Then become self employed. Example cyber security, you can test network vulnerabilities or go into AI for a very specific area like ecommerce and be self employed or just do networking stuff. You just do projects at home and show those, the companies where you apply will give you there own take home project. If you studied well for one year those projects will be easy as pie.

There are alot of certificates which you dont even need a college degree paying ridiculous sums to learn the same stuff from google yet you learn the same stuff. I used google to study for my college exams , can you believe it.

Quick example of certification

Last edited:

View attachment 721379
take this test and post your results here within an hour take a screenshot

If you’re the smartest in the room you’re in the wrong room