Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the best Boxer of all time???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Say your opinion and why you think that.
My favourite boxer is roy jones jr.
But I think the greatest is either muhammad ali or mike tyson. Both great, strong, fast fighters. Their punches could kill people.

You will get 20% if you keep posting offtopic shit in the inceldom discussion section, be careful.

Prime Tyson tbh

Either Tyson or Alli? I'm not that much knowledgeable on the topic tbh.

You will get 20% if you keep posting offtopic shit in the inceldom discussion section, be careful.

Yep, the mods are eyeing as like a foid eyes a chad

Sugar Ray Robinson.

My favorite boxer is Pernell Whitaker though. I’ve learned a lot from watching his fights.

Lennox Lewis is highly underrated. Not sure if he was the best heavyweight of all time, but he was, pretty much objectively, the best of his era (yes, better than tyson).

Lennox Lewis is highly underrated. Not sure if he was the best heavyweight of all time, but he was, pretty much objectively, the best of his era (yes, better than tyson).
no man tyson in his Prime would beat lewis
Sugar Ray Robinson.

My favorite boxer is Pernell Whitaker though. I’ve learned a lot from watching his fights.
great to see you again bro :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

no man tyson in his Prime would beat lewis

1) Lewis was 2 years older than Tyson when they fought, he it's not like Lewis was in his prime either.

2) It's well known that Tyson ducked Lewis earlier in his career.

3) If he could beat lewis, how come he lost to Holyfield twice?

4) Explain the Buster Douglas loss (it wasn't one fluke punch...Douglas dominated the whole fight)

5) Who was the best person Tyson ever beat?

1) Lewis was 2 years older than Tyson when they fought, he it's not like Lewis was in his prime either.

2) It's well known that Tyson ducked Lewis earlier in his career.

3) If he could beat lewis, how come he lost to Holyfield twice?

4) Explain the Buster Douglas loss (it wasn't one fluke punch...Douglas dominated the whole fight)

5) Who was the best person Tyson ever beat?
tyson was at his Prime when he was 20. Lewis's Prime started much later so he had luck. Tyson was just too fast and his combinations and elusiveness were out of this world. We cant say who would win but if there would be a fight in their primes I would put my money on tyson even though it would be one hell of a fight.

In no order:

Floyd mayweather Jr
Sugar Ray Robinson
60s Ali Who beat Liston

Cesar Chavez and Whitaker are close behind

Last edited:
Charlie Zelenoff

Floyd mayweather Jr
fuck floyd Mayweather. He ruined boxing with his defensive/passive style
Also when I played a boxing game a couple years ago Ali was a 93 and tyson was right behind him at 92

It's easily Hampton brandon

PossibleAppropriateChital max 1mb

Piston Honda.

get the fuck outta here
fuck floyd Mayweather. He ruined boxing with his defensive/passive style
Also when I played a boxing game a couple years ago Ali was a 93 and tyson was right behind him at 92

Im not talking about the most exciting fighter but he is the only goat status guy Who never got beat or hurt in a fight
Ali got beat more than once. I do think that prime Ali is better though but Floyd consistency evens things out a bit

And people who mention Tyson. His prime was like 2-3 years where he lost to Buster Douglas and the best guy he beat at that time was an aged Larry Holmes

Last edited:
Charlie Zelenoff got internet famous filming himself boxing strangers in gyms, he'd give them boxing gloves and as soon as person got gloves on he'd start throwing full power. He actually pissed off the heavy weight champ Deontay Wilder enough he got invited down to his gym where he got beatup but surprisingly didn't go completely out from a punch of his.

Manny Pacquaio because he is the definition of pound for pound

Last edited:
Manny Pacquaio because he is the definition of pound for pound
Pacquaio is definitely one of my favorites. Absolute monster in his prime.

Floyd is lucky they didn’t fight in 09 like originally intended. It would’ve been a massacre.

Any love for lomachenko? Hes obviously not the best ever simply due to short career, but simply watching him absolutely dismantle veteran boxers, its like watching people who don't know how to box at all fight. Its like something weird is going on. He is massively aggressive and doesn't simply hunker down like Mayweather and win on points, he doesn't have one punch knockout power but he just grinds his opponents down and leaves them flailing and missing and not knowing what the fuck is going on, until his combos drill them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back