Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who is on anti-depressants?

I

Incel801

Banned
-
I want to give them another shot but lost my obama care. Ive been on trintelix before and it did a good job numbing my pain.(along with all other feelings). im going to order from india and dont think thats a medication available there.

just wondering what everyone else might be taking?

I hear Stretaline (zoloft) is a good choice, any others?

next step is the rope and i want to exhaust all possibilities before i get there

Do they even work?

took sertraline for years then it stopped working, now I am on paroxetine plus other 2 drugs as support

go to a medic

thank you for the reply, i dont like the idea of getting back on mental drugs but i want to really try EVERYTHING before taking the final step.

have you a diagnosis?

Why not smoke weed? tbh It got me out of depression 2 years ago

nausea said:
have you a diagnosis?

yes ive been to a psych and was prescribed trentillex last year but that is a very expensive drug and i no longer have insurance. psychs are also very expensive and just seemed to want to exrtact as much $$ as he could from my insurance w/o really caring if it was helping or not..

m looking into county services but dont wanna end up in the looney bin either.

Anonymous said:
Do they even work?

yes it did for me, but after i felt better the side effects were not worth it.   so i stopped taking the meds, now ive come full circle and am willing to put up with the side effects again if it makes me feel better.