Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who here lives in a nordic country?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I wish I born there instead of this shithole US.

Nordic here. Don´t be stupid, America is not bad. Many of our ancestors left for the states, and there is a reason for that.

Same tbh, then I wouldn't have ethnic features thanks to being an amerimutt. I wish I was nordic so fucking much, makes me understand why ethniccels wish that they were born white.

As for whether or not it's better there though, given what I've seen from Sweden, I really fucking doubt it.

Nowhere is good anymore, not even here, feminism is rampant and racemixing going on strong

america's not bad. you got a chance to go up economically faster especially if you have the skills

@DeformAspergerCel

Same tbh, then I wouldn't have ethnic features thanks to being an amerimutt. I wish I was nordic so fucking much, makes me understand why ethniccels wish that they were born white.

As for whether or not it's better there though, given what I've seen from Sweden, I really fucking doubt it.
kek, even if you turn out nordic there's always the risk that you might inherit some craniofacial defect which renders whatever purity you would have for being nordic obsolete

America isn’t bad except dating scene. Ethnic women are sluts for white men

I live in Sweden. Not that much better than America though.

Nordic here. Don´t be stupid, America is not bad. Many of our ancestors left for the states, and there is a reason for that.
unless you are not rich. then it's shit
america's not bad. you got a chance to go up economically faster especially if you have the skills
hogwash

unless you are not rich. then it's shit
Even if you have no money, the climate in states like California is very pleasant and you can live outside like a bum and have a good time.

Even if you have no money, the climate in states like California is very pleasant and you can live outside like a bum and have a good time.
and end up with a knife in your back from a drunk policeman in your tent just after survivng an illness you couldn't get treatment for. I'm in Florida and I still hate the weather most of the time

kek, even if you turn out nordic there's always the risk that you might inherit some craniofacial defect which renders whatever purity you would have for being nordic obsolete
That's true, but I still hate myself tbh.
I live near the Canadian border, it's not warm here:feelsbadman:

Brb winter 8 months a year.

Depressing, dark and feminist.

Theres a big difference beetween being nordic and living in a nordic country. The government safety net isnt as great as it's made out to be (atleast in Sweden) and being a deathnic there would be the most suifuel thing imaginable. The rank of nordic countries and US is this IMO.
Norway>Denmark>Finland>USA>Swedan

I wish I lived anywhere else other than the US.

I live in Finland. I speak Swedish at home and Finnish in everyday life.

Imagine being Nordic but still claim to be "incel" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

i probably shouldn't have been born at all

Would rather live in the US than the UK

I have experience both in the Jewnited States and Sweden. I’m not sure which is worse.

I have experience both in the Jewnited States and Sweden. I’m not sure which is worse.
at least the US offers more diversity, whereas in Sweden it's all a post modernist globo homo dystopia

No but germany is bad enough