Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is tired of the reflectionpill? Im tired of waking up everyday and having to look at that ugly face (until i die). Im just exhausted from it.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I dont know if i cant stand it anymore, broskis. Knowing ill have to see my ugly reflection (in any shiny surface, even for accident) its just a thought im tired of having it.

WHY?!! WHY MY DAD HAD TO BE AN UGLY ORANGUTAN LOOKING MTFCKR WHO COULD STILL BETABUXX BACK IN THE DAYS?!! WHY MY MOM HAD TO BE A LOW TIER BECKY?!!! WHY DO THESE DISGUSTING LOOKING PEOPLE KEEP REPRODUCING AND MAKING UGLY INCELS LIKE ME?!!!

Yeah it sucks, drains your hope and motivation dry.

I haven't seen myself in probably a week now lol my bathroom mirror was taken down.

Yep. I remember this one time I was walking in a grocery store and for a brief moment I saw someone on the reflection and my first thought was 'that guy is ugly' and then I realised like .5 seconds later that its me. Its beyond over

Yep. I remember this one time I was walking in a grocery store and for a brief moment I saw someone on the reflection and my first thought was 'that guy is ugly' and then I realised like .5 seconds later that its me. Its beyond over
History of my life.

Remove all the mirrors from your house. Simple fix

its gotten so bad that ive started secretly wishing dutasteride (which im goung to start taking in a month) will go south, i'll start having suicidal tendencies and just kmslf

i just got used to it tbh
i actually spend a ton of time in front of the mirror because i am scarred of how i look outside and if people start judging me for my appearance

I hate my face so much I can't seem to memorize it...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back