Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you remember your own face?

Can you remember your own face? Would you be able to make a detailed self-portrait for instance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
I know I don't.
I have been pondering it for a while now and started to wonder if it's some kind of body dysmorphia, but even if I look at myself for a while, as soon as I leave the mirror I can't remember well my face. If I concentrate I might come up with a detail but the whole image never comes to my mind.
How's for you guys?

Yes I have it analyzed from all the angles and it is burned into my memory

Absolutely. However I couldn't remember face of my """"crashes"""" when I was young. It is a single instance when I had problems with remembering a face.

I know I don't.
I have been pondering it for a while now and started to wonder if it's some kind of body dysmorphia, but even if I look at myself for a while, as soon as I leave the mirror I can't remember well my face. If I concentrate I might come up with a detail but the whole image never comes to my mind.
How's for you guys?
damn, i thought i was the only one. I always wanted to do a thread about this, but I thought it was just me.
it's over for can't-remember-your-own-face-cels.

I have facial blindness so not fully. I tend to think of most faces as looking very similar anyways. I will also see people in photos that look similar to me and think they are me or see myself and not know its me as well. I have a vague idea but I would have to look in a mirror to see it accurately though.

I think I can

I just turned the thread in a poll, should've done it earlier but whatever...

I have facial blindness so not fully. I tend to think of most faces as looking very similar anyways. I will also see people in photos that look similar to me and think they are me or see myself and not know its me as well. I have a vague idea but I would have to look in a mirror to see it accurately though.
that must be a bitch to live with...

that must be a bitch to live with...
its not terrible but I have a hard time differentiating people a lot. It might take a year for me to tell 2 very smilar looking people a part.

damn, i thought i was the only one. I always wanted to do a thread about this, but I thought it was just me.
apparently we are quite a few among the hideous-looking... I wonder why :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, seeing as I spend at least an hour per day looking at the piece of shit.

Yes, seeing as I spend at least an hour per day looking at the piece of shit.
Yes I have it analyzed from all the angles and it is burned into my memory
Did it help to improve your looks a little? I realize I can't really choose a piece of clothing without actually trying it on, and 99% of times it makes me look a faggot.

Here is a funny blackpill.

57.1 % of this forum won't be able to become hentai artists

Yes, I could never forget such an ugly thing

No because I don't really give a shit about my face.

No man, I would have to look in a mirror to remember my face correctly tbh. I also suck at drawing.

No because its ugly as fuck

Same, I only really remember it distinctly when I look in a mirror, when I'm just going off the top of my head its similar but its vague and minor details are constantly shifting, a lot of times it goes back to my younger face.

The reason why you dont remember it, is because everytime you look at the mirror, you make a cope version of yourself. You subsconciously make your face different than what it is and you do this everytime you look at the mirror. So yeah its like body dmysophoria.

The reason why you dont remember it, is because everytime you look at the mirror, you make a cope version of yourself. You subsconciously make your face different than what it is and you do this everytime you look at the mirror. So yeah its like body dmysophoria.
Yeah, that's very likely