Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is a member of the "Teen Virgin or Die Trying" crew

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I am 25 years old but in my eyes anything other than a teen virgin is just unacceptable. I realize my chances of getting one are extremely slim, and will only get slimmer as I age, but the thought of marrying a woman my age or marrying a non virgin woman makes me want to barf.

You need to lower your standards by a few miles.

Relevant username

Na i think thats a pretty unrealistic goal dude, Have you seen the state of our degenerate society.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Relevant username

A more relevant one would be volcel4life.

Same her. If you have relationship or marry a girl who you didn't deflorated and had only for yourself you're just a cuck and betabux.

Standardcels... pathetic.

When I ascend, I'll start running some serious JB game. I don't fucking care, I'll suicide in prison for that pristine poon. It's get laid or die trying at this point.

Keep aiming high man.

I feel the same in a way, but there is absolutely no chance of it happening in this reality. I can't get ones my age or older nevermind a younger woman in the prime of life with an intact hymen!

yeah, I feel the same. If it's just sex then whatever, but I'm not willing to LTR a slut.

Stfu to the low IQ morons saying "standards". Im 25 and I have never had opportunities for sex. I couldnt get a girl my age, but it doesnt matter since non teen non virgins dont matter anyways. Secondly, it's not "standards" to want to LTR a chaste virgin girl - it's more about hatred of sluts than anything. If you chase non virgin women, you are a slut-enabling cuck. Fuck off back to r/foreveralone and r/inceltears - they are the ones who say it's "high standards" to want a virgin girl.

incel4life said:
Stfu to the low IQ morons saying "standards". Im 25 and I have never had opportunities for sex. I couldnt get a girl my age, but it doesnt matter since non teen non virgins dont matter anyways. Secondly, it's not "standards" to want to LTR a chaste virgin girl - it's more about hatred of sluts than anything. If you chase non virgin women, you are a slut-enabling cuck. Fuck off back to r/foreveralone and r/inceltears - they are the ones who say it's "high standards" to want a virgin girl.

legit. This site reminds me more of FA than r/incels with all the cucks. It's funny because foreveralone is becoming more blackpilled these days.

Ummmmmmm sex with teens is illegal?

Sadness said:
Ummmmmmm sex with teens is illegal?

Downloading copyrighted things from the internet is illegal, do you care about it? And it's illegal only in retarded country of USA

Non virgins are for the brothels, not relationships. I will not share my bed with a non virgin.

[quote="Sparrow']
Non virgins are for the brothels, not relationships. I will not share my bed with a non virgin.
[/quote]

I would, but only after I'd lose mine with a virgin

Akarin said:
[quote="Sparrow']
I would, but only after I'd lose mine with a virgin[/quote]

Exactly! We are kings brothers! Don't settle for what the nomies and roasties want us to settle for. Getting a 10/10 virgin in my bed will be avengence for our fallen incels.

216axw.jpg