Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who here has friends

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
In real life i mean i have zero literally none

I never had any
tenor.gif

I only have had true friends online and never i

HAHA!!

no not really

I have a few buddies, sure. But I'm not sure if they're really friends. As blacks may have a habit of saying: I don't think we're "crew".

I have Zero friends

0 friends since like 2014

Not since middle school

I’ve had friend groups but I’d be at the bottom of their hierarchy and usually their picking stock since I’m an autistic chink. I don’t think I’ve ever had anybody I’d consider a true friend . It’s like they’d make fin of me occasionally in exchange for hanging out, being in a gc, and some protection from any bullies too.

Any friendship I had I fucked it up by being an autist retard

(my friends were other autists tbh)

In real life i mean i have zero literally none
I don’t have any. Just aquitances who barely text me and when i text they barely respond or have a long convo

What even are friends? I don't know.

I’m friends with a special ed guy I knew in middle school and a guy I met in a certification program who is twice my age. I don’t see them that often though and most of my time is spent alone

Only one, but barely communicate.

One person whom I trust irl and that's about it

Had one in middle school and early high school

I’ve had friend groups but I’d be at the bottom of their hierarchy and usually their picking stock since I’m an autistic chink. I don’t think I’ve ever had anybody I’d consider a true friend . It’s like they’d make fin of me occasionally in exchange for hanging out, being in a gc, and some protection from any bullies too.
I would say that I had "friends" like this as well, but I really don't count them because they always did the same shit, and acted more like bullies then anything else.

One of my "friends" pissed in my drink one time when I went to use the bathroom, and all of them thought it was funny. Of course I didn't know about it until after I drank it and threw up.

I hate people so much man, it is a miracle I haven't gone ER yet. I swear I'm one bad day away from completely snapping. I'm barely holding on by a thread.

I don't have friends either