Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here also has negative canthal tilt?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
As per title. I vaguely remember some article about NCT saying it’s “cute and endearing” and women might fall in love with you much like with a puppy dog, because it’s a “high trust” feature or something, and through this puppy affection you MIGHT delude a food temporarily into loving you/wanting to sex you lol

Can anyone confirm if I’m remembering a real article or just my imagination/cope?

I have nct and i look disgusting. A foid blocked me after seeing my face

I have nct and i look disgusting. A foid blocked me after seeing my face
Well that’s happened to me too many times, I could be deluded lol

hp83qsbrqk901.jpg

Like this?

Ya whores be creaming their panties.

I have neutral canthal tilt but everything else about my eye area is disgusting :feelspuke:

I vaguely remember some article about NCT saying it’s “cute and endearing” and women might fall in love with you much like with a puppy dog, because it’s a “high trust” feature or something, and through this puppy affection you MIGHT delude a food temporarily into loving you/wanting to sex you lol
They meant this, when they say that:

CfSzCbY

Iansomerhalder

hp83qsbrqk901.jpg

Like this?

Ya whores be creaming their panties.
Good eye area isn’t worth anything without good jaw and vice versa

Jaw+eyes makes Chad. Nothing else matters.

I vaguely remember some article about NCT saying it’s “cute and endearing” and women might fall in love with you much like with a puppy dog, because it’s a “high trust” feature or something,
NCT was never considered such, it's not cute but ugly feature first of all. High trust is upper eyelid exposure + roundish eyebrows

NCT was never considered such, it's not cute but ugly feature first of all. High trust is upper eyelid exposure + roundish eyebrows
I have large upper eyelid exposure, large scleral show and severe NCT

It’s not nice at all

I have large upper eyelid exposure, large scleral show and severe NCT

It’s not nice at all
Your eye area is fucked up, no women will find that cute, article you saw was either about other features or just your imagination