Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who has it worse Ricecels vs Currycels(Poll)

Who has it worse?

• Total voters
currycels have it worse cuz they fucking smell like shit.

Curries more subhuman but so is their women. rice get cucked more.

My curry brothers most definitely

street shitters being the most truecel is a meme they are only "incel" because they are white stacy only

The carousel! Let the currycel begin! -St Hamudi.

Curries because they're going to be extinct soon, while chinks are working with Jews, so their SMV is going to become higher than whites soon.

That is like asking, is it better to be hard constipated or have explosive diarrhea.

True but ricecels can theoretically cuck curries as well due to higher smv no?:feelsLSD:
Theoretically yes but I don't think that happens much in practice. Also in india they tend not to let their women marry foreigners as much. And in the west noodlewhores seem to me more hypergamous than currywhores.

True but ricecels can theoretically cuck curries as well due to higher smv no?:feelsLSD:
Most Chindians have a curry father, but that's because curries will fuck anything and noodlewhores absolutely despise their men for some reason, while ricecels and currywhores aren't attracted to each other.

Theoretically yes but I don't think that happens much in practice. Also in india they tend not to let their women marry foreigners as much. And in the west noodlewhores seem to me more hypergamous than currywhores.
Cope a lot of ricecels here marry curryfoids and their families usually are very accepting.:feelscomfy:

Rice and Curry get along just fine in the west where I live.:dab:

Meanwhile Ricecels cant ever get along with blacks whites or latinos and curries cant get along with those three other races either:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

curries can pass for other races rice not so much

curries can pass for other races rice not so much
Massive Cope they cant pass as anything other than maybe a mixed abo

Only northern aryan dna mixed curries can sometimes pass as mexican or MENA

Most Chindians have a curry father, but that's because curries will fuck anything and noodlewhores absolutely despise their men for some reason, while ricecels and currywhores aren't attracted to each other.
Reina-Rae-1.jpg
Indian girls be cute af

• Either / Or question
  • Multiple votes are allowed

Based on that alone I suppose you're not ricecel

Rice by far. Indains at least have better noses, jaws, eye shape, and can grow a beard.

Rice at least have kpop and anime halo. Curries are just known as stinky and horny

light skin curries mog average ricemen to hell and back. dark dravidians and rices would be a better comparison.

They have a maxilla and a caucsoid skull
It's funny how whites are universally the most desired race in nearly every country in the world. And Indians are "technically white" at least on a genetic/anthropological level, but they are considered the ugliest most incel race on the planet. So close, yet so far.