Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Virgins are healthier than people who has an active sex life

Yeah, being a fucking incel is the best STD protection ever.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but it's kinda true.

80% of the sexual active population has VPH. This increases the chances of developing cancer, yes, even for men. And a condom can't stop the infection.

The rest of the STDs are growing as well with this hookup culture. So I was thinking, is it really worth it shaking my dick inside a flesh hole just to very likely catch a disease Chad left on a foid?

Betabuxxers are the ones who have it worse, settling for a foid who has STDs like collectibles. :feelskek:
holy

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

No man has it, not even chads. A lot of guys, who are successful with foids, say it's over if you express you want to be loved by her.
That’s complete bs. Look at Jeremy Meeks. Women chase after him and beg for his attention. If you are Chad, you’re gonna get genuine love from them. Back in the boomer age, even many non Chad men got real love. We live in the worst age for getting live as a non Chad man right now

sexhavers are sick and perverse freaks

At least you have a hobby, every day I wake up I feel like a robot. Hope you do well in the future, keep working on those cars.
Yeah, it beats doing nothing. Gotta enjoy what I can in life. Need to get a job soon to afford it though

That’s complete bs. Look at Jeremy Meeks. Women chase after him and beg for his attention. If you are Chad, you’re gonna get genuine love from them. Back in the boomer age, even many non Chad men got real love. We live in the worst age for getting live as a non Chad man right now
That's not love. That's attraction. Men never felt loved by foids. That's why they frequented whore-houses in the past, to at least express themselves to whores in confidence.

Incels have a tendency to take foids' lust for chads too seriously. Meeks was likely divorced by that whore nurse. It's always foids who divorce.

That's not love. That's attraction. Men never felt loved by foids. That's why they frequented whore-houses in the past, to at least express themselves to whores in confidence.

Incels have a tendency to take foids' lust for chads too seriously. Meeks was likely divorced by that whore nurse. It's always foids who divorce.
Yeah, there is definitely some truth in this. Still though, attraction basically is love. If she finds you extremely attractive, she’s likely gonna treat you well.

Sexually active ppl live longer

Incels have a tendency to take foids' lust for chads too seriously.
tbh, hybristophile bpd foids' 'love' is barely meaningful

“People who don’t have any friends or a gf and never leave their homes are technically safer than people who go out every night”

I health mog chads yippee! Even tho i will rope because of this loneliness

tbh, hybristophile bpd foids' 'love' is barely meaningful
I don't fucking get this. These 'blackpillers' can accept men's degen behavior of lusting over some foid's mugshot, but when it's the other way around it's gotta be that foids love him.