Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has gone clubbing alone?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Im being serious, has any of you gone clubbing alone? Im probably going alone since i have no friends and my favourite producer is doing a show at a club. Im planning on doing molly and having some shots so i will not give a fuck when roasties give me looks of disgust. Anyways, does anyone have any tips?

Yeah bro, It was just like in the movies. I went alone and went straight to the bar, then ordered a martini shaken not stirred. On my right was a 10/10 blonde model, she smiled at me and slowly took her wedding ring off and came up to me and started talking. We immediate hit it off and went back to my place and made love, just like in the movies.

JFL, do not go clubbing alone. Even other incels in there will be with their friends and unless you're 8/10 Chad, the first roastie you approach will call bouncer to kick you out.

It's the worst thing I ever did in my life

Yeah bro, It was just like in the movies. I went alone and went straight to the bar, then ordered a martini shaken not stirred. On my right was a 10/10 blonde model, she smiled at me and slowly took her wedding ring off and came up to me and started talking. We immediate hit it off and went back to my place and made love, just like in the movies.

JFL, do not go clubbing alone. Even other incels in there will be with their friends and unless you're 8/10 Chad, the first roastie you approach will call bouncer to kick you out.
Fuckkkkkk i know its going to be so fucking shitty but i wanna see this event lmfao, but im too much of a loser to invite any friends.

i went a couple of times. It wasn't my worst experience but it kinda sucked. Mass rejected but they weren't super brutal.

Lmao! EDP Is on an incels.is

But seriously why would you even consider going alone? Dont do it. You know exactly what’s going to happen

At least you guys are all trying

JFL I am too scared to talk to any femoid, I really can't stand them.

Im being serious, has any of you gone clubbing alone? Im probably going alone since i have no friends and my favourite producer is doing a show at a club. Im planning on doing molly and having some shots so i will not give a fuck when roasties give me looks of disgust. Anyways, does anyone have any tips?

Im almost 28 now but i had a tryhard and improvement phase for several years where i occasionally went to clubs, bars, discos. My conclusion, forget it as incel you have no chance especially if you have no friends or a social circle. Going alone there is pathetic, these are no places for incels like us.

Lmao! EDP Is on an incels.is

But seriously why would you even consider going alone? Dont do it. You know exactly what’s going to happen
EDP is a trucel LOL, im seriously doubting on going or not lmfao, however if im on drugs i think the experience will be slighty less awful.

go for it man, you deserve some happiness
try and enjoy yourself, fuck what they think

I don’t bother with clubbing at all. I’ve tried it once, and the bouncer wouldn’t let me in. Usually just stick to the pubs, since they offer cheaper drinks without the humiliation.

The looks women give you when you might approach them could turn you to ice..women hate ugly men

I have better ways to waste my time.

Guys being totaly serious people don't care at all if you go to the club alone. Its not weird. Maybe you were with your friends and they went somewhere else. Maybe they were pussies and went home early. Maybe your friends are around but youre just alone right now. People don't care that you are alone and won't think anything of it.

Going up to every girl and trying to make a move is a recipee for disaster though. If you are alone appeoaching lots of girls, others WILL notice and you won't be able to approach them. Your best chance at dancing with a girl and kissing her is to just enjoy the show and hope things happen natural. JFL at typing the wait for things to happen naturally part

EDP is a trucel LOL, im seriously doubting on going or not lmfao, however if im on drugs i think the experience will be slighty less awful.
Nice sig by the way, Botan is awesome.

I haven't tried it. But most of the people are drunk so you can make friend alot esiaer, but don't expact it to last more than one night.

I go to pubs alone during the day when few are about,can't go to nightclubs alone,I would run out straight away

I'm telling your hoyoo you are going to the club, she will beat your ass with a hangar, lol

tried TWICE in 32 years

total awkwardness, level 999
basically an alien walking among humans
looksmatches don't smile back, i come dance with them and they turn around, I ask for a dance and they say they don't want to dance...
I have no idea what I was doing there,
I approached 10 girls in about an hour then walked out and went back home.

I'm telling your hoyoo you are going to the club, she will beat your ass with a hangar, lol
fuck my hoyoo nigga, ill beat her ass straight to naar.

yes, many times. I've had mixed experiences. Some nights were really good and other times I wanted to kill myself afterwards

ive never stepped foot withing 1000 feet of a club.

Everyone should at least try it. Then and only then do you have the right to bitch about going alone.

This is the most autistic and pathetic thing a man can do. I have alreayd taken too much humiliation

If you genuinely want to see the show then do it.

i am too afraid I will get turned away at the door by the bouncer

Yes I have done that, wanted to go and couldn't find someone to join. Was not too bad but felt a bit weird and pointless. If you want to see your favourite producer though that's different though, I would say go for it.
Also if you are low inhib and want to approach woman in the club going alone is fine as well.

Guys being totaly serious people don't care at all if you go to the club alone. Its not weird. Maybe you were with your friends and they went somewhere else. Maybe they were pussies and went home early. Maybe your friends are around but youre just alone right now. People don't care that you are alone and won't think anything of it.

People won't notice or judge you, but it feels kind of pointless if you have no friends with you but and too high inhib too approach girls as well

Going up to every girl and trying to make a move is a recipee for disaster though. If you are alone appeoaching lots of girls, others WILL notice and you won't be able to approach them. Your best chance at dancing with a girl and kissing her is to just enjoy the show and hope things happen natural. JFL at typing the wait for things to happen naturally part

I disagree. A friend of me even literally asked a femoid what she thinks of guys who go to the club alone and she said she sees no problem, she even thinks it shows the guy has guts. Just wait for things to happen >DOES NOT WORK AT ALL<.
I don't go to clubs that often, but sometimes I do. I am a good dancer and don't look too subhuman, still I have never been approached. (Also too high inhib and awkward to approach myself) Also watching the other people in the club I noticed that most people just stay in their group of friends and dance alone, somebody actually getting some action seem to be rather rare. Maybe this is different in other countries, but here dance clubs are just solo dancing establishments, especially for men that don't approach.

I tried a few dozen times back in my 20s, it was a very depressing experience.

I would say go and enjoy the show, but you shouldnt really do any drugs when you dont have someone to look after you.