Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turned 18 today

My only complaint is, I wish I too knew how over it was, in college. It would have saved me a bunch of hassles.
I knew it was over since I was 14, I was blackpilled at 15 and I accepted im a real incel soon after

the best gift for an incel when he turns 18 is someone to shotgun him in the face

I turned 18 today, shit is brutal, im not doing anything today & im leaving the only friends I have since I finished school.
Its going to go really downhill from here, how bad does it get after this brocels?

People my age are out parting and clubbing, whlist the first thing I do on my birthday is post on an incel form :lul: ill probably get banned anyways since I joined when I wasn't 18

Goodbye (if I get banned), I like a lot of people on this site :)
It will only get worse. Im turning 21 soon.

most people have no shame or respect for this movement
You get grandfathered in if you joined in the early years, if you read anything about this place you would know that but whatever I joined at eighteen myself.

Kids.is, but enjoy the inevitable decline that's coming your way

did you get a warning yet

you lied to the mods when joining, broke the forum rules, just go see if you can still ascend, but know the knowledge of the the blackpill will never leave you.
View attachment 1233216
i'd say about 90% of users who are under 20 ascend and vanish
:feelsseriously:

literally anyone can post here, having approved account don't mean shit because there's no way for mods to know who is behind the screen
KILLYOURSELF OLDCEL

YOU THINK MUHHHHH UNDER 18 IS IMMEDIETLY FAKECEL
LIKE YOU WERENT INCEL AND UNDER 18???
SO YOU WERE FAKECEL AT ONE POINT???!??!?! BANNBANNNN

BROOOOO YOU MOG ME YOU YOUNGGG MUHHHH BROOOO
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARD SINGLE DIGIT IQ SPONGE NIGGRR

[/QUOTE]
Wrong. You're totally fucked after 18. Things do not get easier after high school. We failed in high school, which is the easiest time to get a gf. If you failed in high school, you already lost! It just gets even worse each passing year

KILLYOURSELF OLDCEL

Umm based

KILLYOURSELF OLDCEL

fags like you are why this forum is dying

I turned 18 today, shit is brutal, im not doing anything today & im leaving the only friends I have since I finished school.
Its going to go really downhill from here, how bad does it get after this brocels?

People my age are out parting and clubbing, whlist the first thing I do on my birthday is post on an incel form :lul: ill probably get banned anyways since I joined when I wasn't 18

Goodbye (if I get banned), I like a lot of people on this site :)
Kids.is

KILLYOURSELF OLDCEL

Yep. It’s so fucking cringe that some of these oldercels call youngcels fakecels, as if they weren’t a youngcel at one point. Generally speaking, I think you’re an incel at 16 when you can’t get anywhere with women, since normies get it by then at the latest. By 18 you’re definitely incel for sure though, since you’re a full grown adult and missed the developmental milestone of young love. Many users here act like women are just gonna accept a 19 year old with no relationship experience. Are they out of their fucking minds? Jesus Christ. They ignore the fact them women instantly get disgusted by men with no experience

im turned 21 next month brutel i have to start thinking about what to do in life i abosult hate working cant enjoy the neet life for too long have to start wageslaving living with parents is stressing me out doesnt help that they badmouth me when they get the chance and gaslight me always victim blaming me wont last long my relationship with them :feelscry: