Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turned 18 today

Ive mentally been on this site since I was 15 I just never joined
All of our souls are binded to this place from birth its our genetic destiny to be here

When I joined It was like I died and my soul was taken to hell once you come here you can never leave
If you try to leave you will return

“See you tomorrow bro”
You can never escape. You can never unsee the blackpill. It is with you for life.

Brutal. I'm sure I'll still be for a long time too. You don't acquire 10k+ posts this fast unless you're an absolute rotter
True, I had even two 3 month breaks here when I had redpilled phases, but inevitable waves of rejections led me here. Basic "going outside" gave nothing except for depression

True, I had even two 3 month breaks here when I had redpilled phases, but inevitable waves of rejections led me here. Basic "going outside" gave nothing except for depression
That's how it usually is, sadly. Even before I joined here, I had a few redpill phases, and nothing ever happened. I gave up trying to talk to women because it's a lot of effort for nothin

Our lives are the blackpill
Yep. The loneliness follows us everywhere. Even if we do get a loving gf against the insanely low odds, the past will always haunt us

Wrong. You're totally fucked after 18. Things do not get easier after high school. We failed in high school, which is the easiest time to get a gf. If you failed in high school, you already lost! It just gets even worse each passing year
you only say this as you are young yourself. i'm done with trying to talk with fucking idiots like you. you are about as bad as the 6ft4 people in r/short who go "bro i really do got it as bad as you guys"

if you are under 20 you aren't an incel and haven't experienced actual inceldom

There is no incel movement
a movement full of people who would leave it the first second they could and some she end every hour of their free time trying to escape it is the worst "movement" possible

I'm more than twice as old as you.

It's good that you are this cognizant of everyone this early on. I don't know if 18 counts as zoomer or alpha but consider yourself lucky to be in the know this early. Millennials may have taken until their 30's to figure things out. The internet has evolved so much.

Given your age there is a good chance that your grooming, hygiene, diet, gym habits and social skills are not very good. I'm not saying it guarantees anything but work on those things for yourself and use the energy you have at your age for formal education and jobs. LDAR is not the way to go. Resting every now and then is fine and necessary. Take acting, poetry etc. classes in community college if you have the money.

You will look young even ten years from now unless you baldmaxx big time. Also buy a wide brimmed hat and wear a scarf around your neck starting today. Most skin aging comes from sun exposure.

you only say this as you are young yourself. i'm done with trying to talk with fucking idiots like you. you are about as bad as the 6ft4 people in r/short who go "bro i really do got it as bad as you guys"
Those guys are dumb af. I agree with you on that. Poor argument against my point though, since a tall guy would not understand the struggle of a short man. However, a young incel very much can understand how much inceldom sucks, BECAUSE HE EXPERIENCES IT. Your argument that a 19 year old can't suffer from inceldom is like saying a 19 year old 5'0" manlet can't understand the struggle of a 30 year old manlet. Of course he can. He's experienced enough fucking rejection and bullying to understand.
I think you fail to realize that it's normal to have a first relationship at 14-16 and lose your virginity by 17 at the absolute latest. What is not normal is being KHHV at 19. Every single person that knows me is weirded out by me never having a gf. I can't tell anyone outside family that I never had a gf, or they would bully the fuck outta me. Whether you are 18 or 30, you have a natural desire to have a relationship and to get sex. If you are unable to do this, you will suffer. Of course it gets worse as you get older and the years of suffering build up. No fucking shit. Doesn't mean it's not very awful to be 18 and KHHV while everyone thinks you are a fucking loser and you don't even know the first thing about getting a gf. How old are you anyway? I'm a few months past 19, so it's not like I'm a 16 year old kidcel.

I turned 19 last week. It's beyond brutal.

I turned 18 today, shit is brutal, im not doing anything today & im leaving the only friends I have since I finished school.
Its going to go really downhill from here, how bad does it get after this brocels?

People my age are out parting and clubbing, whlist the first thing I do on my birthday is post on an incel form :lul: ill probably get banned anyways since I joined when I wasn't 18

Goodbye (if I get banned), I like a lot of people on this site :)
You're fucked, my friend, to put it bluntly.
No girlfriend in highschool - middleschool. That is no. 1 argument for you being an incel. If you can't get a girlfriend in a retarded chimp competition that is high school, it's pretty much over for you, my friend. Since you are of age now, go drink yourself to unconsciousness or something to celebrate 18 long years of involuntary celibacy. Also, welcome to incels.is, officially, since you are an adult now.

Wrong. You're totally fucked after 18. Things do not get easier after high school. We failed in high school, which is the easiest time to get a gf. If you failed in high school, you already lost! It just gets even worse each passing year
Yet anotha based take from VideoGameCoper

I'm more than twice as old as you.

It's good that you are this cognizant of everyone this early on. I don't know if 18 counts as zoomer or alpha but consider yourself lucky to be in the know this early. Millennials may have taken until their 30's to figure things out. The internet has evolved so much.

Given your age there is a good chance that your grooming, hygiene, diet, gym habits and social skills are not very good. I'm not saying it guarantees anything but work on those things for yourself and use the energy you have at your age for formal education and jobs. LDAR is not the way to go. Resting every now and then is fine and necessary. Take acting, poetry etc. classes in community college if you have the money.

You will look young even ten years from now unless you baldmaxx big time. Also buy a wide brimmed hat and wear a scarf around your neck starting today. Most skin aging comes from sun exposure.
I was blackpilled at like 15
It is impossible for me to ascend, I don't have balding genetics either

Last edited:
Your argument that a 19 year old can't suffer from inceldom is like saying a 19 year old 5'0" manlet can't understand the struggle of a 30 year old manlet. Of course he can. He's experienced enough fucking rejection and bullying to understand.
All these oldcels act like they again experience from being an incel for longer, if you are an actual incel, nothing significant will happen in your life romantically or sexually, so you are essentially have the same sexual & romantic experience as your 18 year old self

Yet anotha based take from VideoGameCoper
Thanks. I know around a year and a half ago when I was your age, things weren't any better really. That's why I understand the struggle of youngercels. It's hard at 17-18, and only seems to get worse over time

All these oldcels act like they again experience from being an incel for longer, if you are an actual incel, nothing significant will happen in your life romantically or sexually, so you are essentially have the same sexual & romantic experience as your 18 year old self
Exactly. The only thing that happens is even more negative experiences build up with age. Of course it's gonna hurt more being 30 and KHHV than 18 and KHHV because you had 12 whole years of additional suffering, but day by day the suffering is very similar

Exactly. The only thing that happens is even more negative experiences build up with age. Of course it's gonna hurt more being 30 and KHHV than 18 and KHHV because you had 12 whole years of additional suffering, but day by day the suffering is very similar
I think they just begin to get a complex about being more incel akin to how older generations think they're better than the younger ones

I think they just begin to get a complex about being more incel akin to how older generations think they're better than the younger ones
It seems that way. That's why I have huge respect for @Emba. He's over 60, yet is a cool user who is easy to get along with. He also doesn't dismiss the struggles of younger incels.

It seems that way. That's why I have huge respect for @Emba. He's over 60, yet is a cool user who is easy to get along with. He also doesn't dismiss the struggles of younger incels.
Me too

Why 20 though? Seems like a very arbitrary age. 18 makes sense to me because it's the age you finish highschool.

its over if you're an incel and didnt luckout with jbf.

Yep. That was our only chance
JBF theory is so flawed, the girl will end up breaking up with you because she will realize how subhuman her boyfriend is
It also sounds like pedophilia

Why did you out yourself tho?

JBF theory is so flawed, the girl will end up breaking up with you because she will realize how subhuman her boyfriend is
It also sounds like pedophilia
Depends. If you are average looking or only slightly below average, being first might actually work if the girl is really shy and is not a stacy

Depends. If you are average looking or only slightly below average, being first might actually work if the girl is really shy and is not a stacy
Yeah it won't work for truecels obviously but with JBF you can get a foid emotionally attached to you before she's been ran through by other guys.

Yeah it won't work for truecels obviously but with JBF you can get a foid emotionally attached to you before she's been ran through by other guys.
Yep. Might work for 5/10 normie tier looks guys, even if they are Aspies

I turned 18 today, shit is brutal, im not doing anything today & im leaving the only friends I have since I finished school.
Its going to go really downhill from here, how bad does it get after this brocels?

People my age are out parting and clubbing, whlist the first thing I do on my birthday is post on an incel form :lul: ill probably get banned anyways since I joined when I wasn't 18

nigger

That is not a very nice word
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

Yep. Might work for 5/10 normie tier looks guys, even if they are Aspies
Yeah but for aspies I feel like it would only work if you found a girl that's kinda quiet and weird. Your average normie foid would get the "ick" from any behavior that differs from the norm.

get out and be back when you're over 21

Keep the rope ready:feelscry:

get out and be back when you're over 21
Fuck off. Many people are fucked up beyond repair long before 18 even, so 18+ cels have every right to be here. I'm a few months past 19 right now and it's brutally over. Essentially no social life, my dad, who was like a best friend to me died of cancer a few months ago, and I have various chronic health problems that are gonna kill me faster. Some people have been through far more suffering than you would expect for their years

Ill be 19 soon

My only complaint is, I wish I too knew how over it was, in college. It would have saved me a bunch of hassles.

My only complaint is, I wish I too knew how over it was, in college. It would have saved me a bunch of hassles.
Understandable. Knowing the truth early can save you lots of pain and letdown from trying so hard with no results

When you hit that age and you realize you're still a K.H.H.V Incel, that's when you think: What the fuck went wrong?

I can say as a 30 KHHV it ain't easy i understand young one.

No ascending for your face. Welcome