Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Has A Better Chance Of Ascending

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

Who Has A Better Chance Of Ascending

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Assume height and other physical factors are the same. Vote and comment which one and why below.

nt guy probably, both 3s and 5s are invisible to 3+/10 girls so at least the nt guy can ask enough 1s that he eventually gets one to accept. whereas the autist will not ask anyone or if he does he will fudge it up very badly by saying the wrong thing.

I say 3/10 since he could make more money

although I support autismpill,3/10 is too much,i will choose 5/10.both are fucked tho

3/10 and 5/10 are meaningless numbers to me, I need to see what the faces actually look like.

There are different levels of severity even among high functioning autists. So a slight assburger has a better chance, otherwise the NT. Having no social life and not being able to act normal is a death sentence. Its not a personality thing, just a minimum requirement of being able to speak well enough for the foid to not realize that you're mentally disabled.

5/10 is not enough to get laid.

id rather have autism than be 3/10 atleast people would respect me

id rather have autism than be 3/10 atleast people would respect me
No man, autists get no respect from anyone. We are the laughing stock of the world.

NT ugly guy can at least have a social circle of friends. That’s not an option for us

Well, he's high functioning, and there's a further spectrum for just how high functioning he is. If he can hide it, but just doesn't like loud noises and other minor stuff, I'd say the autistic has a greater chance.

both are fucked

None of the above.

Both are fucked more these days, I knew a few extroverted, ultra confident acting non aspie 3/10 guys in the 90s and they would get girlfriends still. The other would get nothing.

1st guy has chance to get lucky and better chance to get foid from other country, autistic guy is fucked no matter what

High functioning autism= meme autism.

given the same number of interactions, the 5/10 guy would win, but an NT extroverted 3/10 guy will have a social circle that is 10 to 15 times larger than the autistic guy. I mean, both are invisible to women anyway, but over 40 years, the NT guy has a higher probability of getting lucky just out of the sheer number of interactions.