Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who got the girls in your school/youth? What factor did you consistently see

Before you even discovered the blackpill, who got the girls and what was the consistent factor?

• Pretty boys/good looking chads. Regardless if they were introverted or dark triad

• Tall men. I would see average looking tall men get the hot girls. Shorter chads struggled

• The guy with the most outgoing personality, jestermaxxing and social status

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
It seems like who got the girls around you when you were growing up forms the opinion of what you think a chad is and what traits are the most important.
Growing up i noticed one trend, that sometimes is very different from what members on this forum express.

Anyway what i noticed consistently: from say around 10-20 years old was one thing, facial beauty
Pretty boys. Thats it. The pretty boys always had the hottest girls. Girls would always crush on them effortlessly. They never went a month without some contact with a girl.
Some of them were masculine, some of them weren't. I would some see shorter chads, skinny chads, framelet chads, all attracting girls effortlessly despite their lack of "masculinity".

What i didnt notice was: tall men slaying. I knew so many tall guys who were LOW smv, incel and not getting shit. This is why im always questioning when i see the heightpill on this forum. I've even tried to notice this pattern in night clubs. Literally last time i was in a nightclub i got a foid taken from me from a man who was both shorter than me and the girl, he made out with the girl i talked with for 30 minutes in 30 seconds.

Facial beauty and Jocks

Tall dudes who weren't jocks and lacked chad faces were never slayers

I'd say tell men. That was one thing consistent about all the popular boys. Most had good faces too.

Tall fags = Fakecel

A mix tbh. What's interesting is that they seemed less spoiled, and popularity and being outgoing seemed to matter more while height seemed to matter less when comparing to what I see with 20s foids now.

I don't know.
Truecel trait. I was also too autistic to know who was at the top of the hierarchy, my meager intellect only realized that I was at the bottom.

It was all about having a pretty face.

In my class there were three or four good looking guys, two chadlites, one tall skinny guy with blue eyes, but average bones and one average looking guy but who knew how to sing a guitar. The chadlites, one was 1.75 cm but he had a very good face, nice blonde hair and a good frame, plus was skinny fit and he had the bad boy personality more or less. He wasn't a bully, although I did had some confrontations with him in ninth grade but after his dad found out about that, he stopped instantly (probably got a good beating from him). He became more decent, ill give him that. The other one was very good looking, taller, 1.83 cm or something like that, amazing face and amazing hair and fit. He was a cool guy, one of the few that treated me decent. But his looks made everything for him. The tall guy was the type who didn't gave a shit about anything. But he also had a decent face, plus the blue eyes, which are a good halo.

The tall ones weren't the slayers, the good faced ones were. I am tall myself and no girl showed any interest in me.

I heard a foid say to the people in her group (I was in her group and liked her): "My mum finds <my 14 year old chadlite friend> cute and would understand if I dated him"

One braindead normie said:

"What about Hate_my_life"?

She looked at my face and I already knew what was said.

In my class there were three or four good looking guys, two chadlites, one tall skinny guy with blue eyes, but average bones and one average looking guy but who knew how to sing a guitar. The chadlites, one was 1.75 cm but he had a very good face, nice blonde hair and a good frame, plus was skinny fit and he had the bad boy personality more or less. He wasn't a bully, although I did had some confrontations with him in ninth grade but after his dad found out about that, he stopped instantly (probably got a good beating from him). He became more decent, ill give him that. The other one was very good looking, taller, 1.83 cm or something like that, amazing face and amazing hair and fit. He was a cool guy, one of the few that treated me decent. But his looks made everything for him. The tall guy was the type who didn't gave a shit about anything. But he also had a decent face, plus the blue eyes, which are a good halo.

The tall ones weren't the slayers, the good faced ones were. I am tall myself and no girl showed any interest in me.
face is king

when i think back to high school, it was all about face

All chads are tall but not all tall men are chads

Truecel trait. I was also too autistic to know who was at the top of the hierarchy, my meager intellect only realized that I was at the bottom.

Sometimes we wake up 5 years too late....

Both the best-looking and tallest guys and the most dark triad normie types, what else.

Tall thugmaxxed white boys that got in fights with a lot of people and had been suspended before.

Truecel trait: You have no idea because you were that socially disconnected and unaware from everyone in your school

During my time it was easily height > face. Ugly ass rugby brutes were dating the hottest girls in school.

Ogremaxxing as a tallfag was, and still is, legit.

Good looking guys with normal height (5'7+), hyper social normies, and that motherfucker who was both good looking + singing and knowing several instrument +playing basketball.

Lets also not forget good looks and big social circles correlates 99% time here. I never saw a good looking and athletic introvert here.

Like its so unreal, my sister literally had a crush on a guy who was sitting in front of me just from his insta pics + one video of him playing guitar.

Always the jock or attractive lad. Often the tall person.

No just take notice of things JFL
No joke i'm pretty sure a 6'6 Tyrone got my english teacher wet. That whore always talked about how he was so big and tall. Not to mention she has a husband and a baby.

It was the stereotypical jocks that got all of the action while i rotted in my bedroom for all of high school playing xbox

No joke i'm pretty sure a 6'6 Tyrone got my english teacher wet. That whore always talked about how he was so big and tall. Not to mention she has a husband and a baby.
JFL

It seems like who got the girls around you when you were growing up forms the opinion of what you think a chad is and what traits are the most important.
Growing up i noticed one trend, that sometimes is very different from what members on this forum express.

Anyway what i noticed consistently: from say around 10-20 years old was one thing, facial beauty
Pretty boys. Thats it. The pretty boys always had the hottest girls. Girls would always crush on them effortlessly. They never went a month without some contact with a girl.
Some of them were masculine, some of them weren't. I would some see shorter chads, skinny chads, framelet chads, all attracting girls effortlessly despite their lack of "masculinity".

What i didnt notice was: tall men slaying. I knew so many tall guys who were LOW smv, incel and not getting shit. This is why im always questioning when i see the heightpill on this forum. I've even tried to notice this pattern in night clubs. Literally last time i was in a nightclub i got a foid taken from me from a man who was both shorter than me and the girl, he made out with the girl i talked with for 30 minutes in 30 seconds.
my school was weird, I didn't know anyone that had a girlfriend except the class clown.

Actually most guys were incel tier in my school. No chads. So the outgoing ones got the foids.

Pretty boys/good looking chads. Regardless if they were introverted or dark triad

Your poll a shit. Needs more options.

Here's whom I observed to drowning in most gash, descending:

1. Outgoing, soccermaxxing, pretty Chads
2. Pretty Chads, even if they were quiet
3. Nobody fucking else. Some would get gfs even if they weren't Chad, but it would never last.

Your poll a shit. Needs more options.

Here's whom I observed to drowning in most gash, descending:

1. Outgoing, soccermaxxing, pretty Chads
2. Pretty Chads, even if they were quiet
3. Nobody fucking else. Some would get gfs even if they weren't Chad, but it would never last.
so in other words pretty boy chads got the girls?