Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who from wisest incels should be unbanned?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

Who from those quality users should be unbanned? (votes unlimited)

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Reeee activity dropping quality dropping, others cry. Because best wisest users being banned, thats why, sometimes for lame reasons, sometimes for serious, but for sake of increasing wisdom and culture level of place, they better be set free

Is Leucosticte even alive? Or did he ended up in jail? Last time I remember he was calling his daughter his girlfriend.

@AntiPain I liked his poopoopeepee funposting

permaban BrendioEEE irl

also free @Tellem--T @Ritalincel @AntiPain @Inline-g @Ritalincel

Let me be the first to admit, Zesto has actually tried to ruin lives. That's bad. But I still believe there's redemption possible for him. Like all madmen, he did it because he was compelled.

dont know any of them

I literally don’t know any of them except brendio

He attempted, ATTEMPTED, a doxxing spree. As revenge against those who wronged him.
I see
but how these people wronged him?
not saying it's justified... I'm just curious

Last edited:
anyone that put their pp in hole.

Leucosticte and Fontaine.

@incelkingkong

Everyone on the list except zesto and brendio

Reeee activity dropping quality dropping, others cry. Because best wisest users being banned, thats why, sometimes for lame reasons, sometimes for serious, but for sake of increasing wisdom and culture level of place, they better be set free

I see
but how these people wronged him?
not saying it's justified... I'm just curious

I'm not sure. I think he was mad about being banned? Or maybe that came before the ban. I don't know. I know he was mad about his face being leaked.

Was it cuckster one of them?

I don't remember, I think it was mostly Incels.co mods.

Wizardcel was a based brazilian lolicon, also fuck brendio

@Leucosticte made some based posts here and on the old Truecels forum. I voted for him.

@Grotesque is an incel legend and should also be unbanned.

@NEETAndTidy's legendary name and avatar should be put up for grabs without letting the tranny fucker back on the forum.

Why Zesto so unloved? :<

I can't believe I completely forgot about wizardcel's existence, IT used to absolutely adore him back when he wasn't banned.

Voted Leu and Zesto

Free @wizardcel n @KingOfRome :feels:

What's the story behind him?
I think this describes him good enough

@wizardcel and @Leucosticte

Squishy squishy

free @Bleachcel out the fucking bin

Let me be the first to admit, Zesto has actually tried to ruin lives. That's bad. But I still believe there's redemption possible for him. Like all madmen, he did it because he was compelled.

What did he do? I missed this.