Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill who else lives in the past

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i can't stop crying for my past. if i had a time machine i would go back and fix my rotter ways from at least 2015 onwards. but alas... i have failed anneke and i have failed myself. i have failed at life. i don't know how you niggers cope with being unproductive and doing nothing. whenever i am alone with my thoughts i think back vividly to experiences or memories i had many years ago and what i was doing back then and what my oneitis was doing. lately i have been having a lot of dreams about hs because that feels like the first major missed opportunity i had in life. i might see an object that i bought many years ago and i have a flashback to doing nothing when i acuired it or i might watch a video from, for example 2016, and i think how hard i was rotting back then. alas! i am so incredibly crippled by regret you wouldn't believe. i could have achieved so many meaningful things by now if i had just tried, even if not a gf at least other meaningful things. i can't believe how stupid and wretched i was back then

Last edited:
Pretty much. Same here.

Last edited:
Me.
I think way too often about the times where I had friends and everything.

I’m 18 and I’ve been living in the past since I was 7

if i go to the past i will end up here or even worse . i cannot change my genetics so i am fucked from the day of birth

Pretty much. Same here.

that's not what i was regretting at

that's not what i was regretting at
Obviously I explained it differently in that post, but I very much get how you feel with regards to the missed opportunities and, frankly, meaningless rotting at times. Can't believe that there was a time when I honestly felt proud of just rotting at home for 8 months straight:feelsrope:. Not to mention the moments where, if I only played my cards right, I could've possibly had something approaching a normal social life in college:feelsohgod:, or even gotten a decent job years ago:feelscry:, but instead, I fucked it all up, and now I can only reminisce about it and about what could've been:feelsbadman:.

i can't stop crying for my past. if i had a time machine i would go back and fix my rotter ways from at least 2015 onwards. but alas... i have failed anneke and i have failed myself. i have failed at life. i don't know how you niggers cope with being unproductive and doing nothing. whenever i am alone with my thoughts i think back vividly to experiences or memories i had many years ago and what i was doing back then and what my oneitis was doing. lately i have been having a lot of dreams about hs because that feels like the first major missed opportunity i had in life. i might see an object that i bought many years ago and i have a flashback to doing nothing when i acuired it or i might watch a video from, for example 2016, and i think how hard i was rotting back then. alas! i am so incredibly crippled by regret you wouldn't believe. i could have achieved so many meaningful things by now if i had just tried, even if not a gf at least other meaningful things. i can't believe how stupid and wretched i was back then
I cope with alternative timelines by doing my own auto-biography in a Power Point presentation.

Since things haven´t been going as I expected I just copy the power point presentation and re work it with scenarios that I would like to be different.

not for me, i have no problem rotting in my room for another 3-5 years

My life sucked equally bad due to parents being "special", jokes on you i have no nostalgia for anything in my past

Im living in the future, when I move out of my parents narcissistic shithole, start college and go hiking every weekend and make money via online business

Obviously I explained it differently in that post, but I very much get how you feel with regards to the missed opportunities and, frankly, meaningless rotting at times. Can't believe that there was a time when I honestly felt proud of just rotting at home for 8 months straight:feelsrope:. Not to mention the moments where, if I only played my cards right, I could've possibly had something approaching a normal social life in college:feelsohgod:, or even gotten a decent job years ago:feelscry:, but instead, I fucked it all up, and now I can only reminisce about it and about what could've been:feelsbadman:.
8 months is nothing try wasting 7 years

My life sucked equally bad due to parents being "special", jokes on you i have no nostalgia for anything in my past

Im living in the future, when I move out of my parents narcissistic shithole, start college and go hiking every weekend and make money via online business
my parents fucked me over

Im 21, but i still feel like im 17/18 bc everythings felt the same for the past 3 years.

My life turned shit after I left elementary school

I rather be NEET than to wageslave tbh. My life is going to be shit no matter what I do. Both is suffering, but at least NEET is comfy suffering
Hartz4 nach Abi?

sometimes you gotta go back... to actually move forward. and i dont mean going back to chase ghosts and reminisce. i mean going back, seeing where you came from. where you been, how you got here. see where you going. i know there are those that say "you can't go back". yes you can.

you just have to live in the right place

sometimes you gotta go back... to actually move forward. and i dont mean going back to chase ghosts and reminisce. i mean going back, seeing where you came from. where you been, how you got here. see where you going. i know there are those that say "you can't go back". yes you can.

you just have to live in the right place
self-awareness is a bitch